Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
will the appleintelgraphics drivers be able to be fixed to not look for nvidia gpu? i am out of my depth here, should i just return my asus laptop that has stupid optimus switching and no way to disable intel hd gpu.

i can disable nvidia so it only runs on intel graphics but it seems unlikley the onboard i5 graphics will ever have qe/ci........

anyone?
stuart

Currently, OSX does not have Intel HD CPU graphics support. No one really knows when or if they will throw it in. :(

I thought that the new macbook pros fully supported intel HD graphics, which is why the appleintelhdgraphics.kext is now included in osx

stuart

surfstu said:
I thought that the new macbook pros fully supported intel HD graphics, which is why the appleintelhdgraphics.kext is now included in osx

stuart

Yes the kexts are in there, but there is an unknown process linking the nvidia card and the intel gma hd graphics. Therefore, onboard graphics are currently not working. Hoping we can figure this out- got an i3 530 system the other day. No acceleration or res switching yet without a graphics card inserted. ;)

Hi.
I really hope that someone will get this Intel HD Graphic card working.. I have a Lenovo T410 and I managed to install SL but without QI/QE is and higher resolution I have nothing to do with it..
Thank you for the ones are working so hard making this tings possible!

Just want to share a test. With intelhd graphics kext from macbookpro update 1.3 and gfxcardstatus(set to start at boot),with the laptop you can see under my name, i can enter osx, like no kext is loaded.I mean, intel hd card run with no accelleration at 1024x768. with no gfxcardstatus, i see 4 messed up screen, black and yellow stripes.

I found these KEXT's for Intel HD Graphics. Some "Hackintosh'ers" Commented that it aint work for Intel 4500mHD.

core i3/i5/i7 Intel Graphics HD only. My hardware fit these conditions, How am i supose to Test it?

Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back