Contribute
Register

i5 2410m/sierra hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to start by filling out your profile as requested in the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Then follow the Clover guide (linked from the FAQZ) as written:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If you have an issue:
Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).
I have enabled the patch but it's doing the same thing, i can't even take a photo of verbose mode because it's rebooting like 2/3 second after the launch of verbose mode

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    28.6 MB · Views: 97
I have enabled the patch but it's doing the same thing, i can't even take a photo of verbose mode because it's rebooting like 2/3 second after the launch of verbose mode

EFI/Clover/kexts is wrong, not per guide. You have no kexts there (just source code of kexts).
Read the guide carefully.

You downloaded the wrong thing (you downloaded source code, not pre-built kext) because you failed to read the README.
It is very clear in the guide...
Read carefully.
Does it's fine now?
I have lunch the install and i has a message with the apple logo in background and now when i lunch the install it's rebooting all the time

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 109
Does it's fine now?
I have lunch the install and i has a message with the apple logo in background and now when i lunch the install it's rebooting all the time

Read guide regarding "alternate DropTables".

To follow the instructions, you will need to restore your config.plist to the one provided in the guide, since you already damaged the one you have by opening it in Clover Configurator.

Read guide regarding "alternate DropTables".

To follow the instructions, you will need to restore your config.plist to the one provided in the guide, since you already damaged the one you have by opening it in Clover Configurator.
I replace my config.plist by the HD 3000 1600x900 7series in the guide and it's doing the same thing rebooting in verbose mode and rebooting after i see the apple logo

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 72
I replace my config.plist by the HD 3000 1600x900 7series in the guide and it's doing the same thing rebooting in verbose mode and rebooting after i see the apple logo

Your profile does not indicate chipset. Sandy Bridge on 7-series is quite rare. Are you certain your laptop has 7-series chipset?

Please fill out your profile as indicated in the FAQ.

Your profile does not indicate chipset. Sandy Bridge on 7-series is quite rare. Are you certain your laptop has 7-series chipset?

Please fill out your profile as indicated in the FAQ.
I think yeah, because i have a i5 2410m with his HD3000 chipset and a Nvidia GeForce 540M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back