Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there, 2 days later i had circumstances with ram, that was explained to me.
But today i have totally unresponsive system with some apps and mainly with youtube (flash) video play.

I attached two screenshots, on the first is Skype using 108% of CPU - i think this number is calculated by sum of all cores usage... however system is still highly unresponsive

Second is playing youtube video, not even 480p quality, only 360p and it's not even video, only track with picture.

Actually entire performance of my mac is somehow choppy...

Maybe somebody has the same problem. I have Intel HD 3000, radeon 6490m is dissabled in bios.

Attachments

• skypeCPU.png
    skypeCPU.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 349
  • youtubeCPU.png
    youtubeCPU.png
    461.5 KB · Views: 367
fib3r said:
Hi there, 2 days later i had circumstances with ram, that was explained to me.
But today i have totally unresponsive system with some apps and mainly with youtube (flash) video play.

I attached two screenshots, on the first is Skype using 108% of CPU - i think this number is calculated by sum of all cores usage... however system is still highly unresponsive

Second is playing youtube video, not even 480p quality, only 360p and it's not even video, only track with picture.

Actually entire performance of my mac is somehow choppy...

Maybe somebody has the same problem. I have Intel HD 3000, radeon 6490m is dissabled in bios.

Same spec of your pc. I don't have any problem. Anyway, for youtube i don't use flash.
I use this http://www.verticalforest.com/2010/10/2 ... version-2/
It removes all the advertisement in video (sadly, also annotation and captions) and load video as HTML5. It works really good on mac, better than flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back