Contribute
Register

i3 SSDT EXTRACTED!!! NEED HELP TWEAKING IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte x299x designare 10g
CPU
i9-7940X
Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I managed to extract all the ssdt's (7 of them, 3 of them are for the cpu) 2,4,5 are for the CPU. They are all labeled in the folder attached, & I also attached dsdtse editor to view the files... Hopefully we put our heads together to get our probooks back running streamline after the 10.7.4 update. :headbang:

This is for the people with i3 cpus... This particular one was extracted from my "Intel Core i3 2350M(2.30GHz)"

BigDonkey said:
It seems that some new SandyBridge processors like 2350M 2450M and possible others will not work with 10.7.4 without editing SSID table first.

see "Temporary Fix" above in Announcements section.

Attachments

• SSDT.zip
    14 KB · Views: 110
  • DSDTSE.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 90
Re: EXTRACTED SSDT!!!

hi,I have the same processor is it possible to make a ssdt.aml for it?bye

for now my osx working without ssdt in 10.7.3 with appleintelcpupowermanagment and without nullcpupower.It seems works fine temperature cpu is near 50° I'll be waiting for news bye bye

alepartt said:
for now my osx working without ssdt in 10.7.3 with appleintelcpupowermanagment and without nullcpupower.It seems works fine temperature cpu is near 50° I'll be waiting for news bye bye

10.7.3 always has worked pstate wise it's 10.7.4 and any upcoming updates (ie: 10.7.5 & mountian lion) since apple upgraded the power management kexts

BigDonkey said:
It seems that some new SandyBridge processors like 2350M 2450M and possible others will not work with 10.7.4 without editing SSID table first.
see "Temporary Fix" above in Announcements section.

I got i5-2450M and I tried all possible combinations.
Only old (10.7.3) SSDT plus NullCPU works for me in 10.7.4

My results:
Temp Fix + any SSDT = KP
i5 SSDT from MultiBeast-4.5.2 = KP
i5 SSDT from MultiBeast-4.5.2 + NullCPU = No KP, but freeze with purple/blue lines instead of showing login screen

Any working solution how to get this working without NullCPU?
Do we need a proper SSDT, not the one from MultiBeast-4.5.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back