Motherboard
: GIGABYTE B360M DS3H
CPU: i3 8100
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
RAM: 2x8 ddr4
Storage: 512GB SSD (I'm using APFS) + 1TB HDD
NetworkCard (WiFi+BT): BCM94360CD

Problem:
I've installed High Sierra 10.13.4 with last updates. Tried adding 0x3E918086 0x3E928086 to AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext then adding 0x3E928086 to IntelGFX and got black screen. Then I've put both kexts to CLOVER/kexts/Other and managed to get screen back working with 0xE39D8086, but still with no acceleration. Also tried replacing HECI with IMEI and GFX0 to IGPU. Still no acceleration. My EFI folder is attached.
Also iMessage and FaceTime don't work. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit 1: By "black screen" I mean successful system load and just before login screen my monitor lost signal. Looks like ports are stopped working. I'm using HDMI for monitor

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.6 MB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Daily bump. Still hope for help. Now I’m installing Windows for double boot

My hardware:
Motherboard
: GIGABYTE B360M DS3H
CPU: i3 8100
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630
RAM: 2x8 ddr4
Storage: 512GB SSD (I'm using APFS) + 1TB HDD
NetworkCard (WiFi+BT): BCM94360CD

Problem:
I've installed High Sierra 10.13.4 with last updates. Tried adding 0x3E918086 0x3E928086 to AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext and AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext then adding 0x3E928086 to IntelGFX and got black screen. Then I've put both kexts to CLOVER/kexts/Other and managed to get screen back working with 0xE39D8086, but still with no acceleration. Also tried replacing HECI with IMEI and GFX0 to IGPU. Still no acceleration. My EFI folder is attached.
Also iMessage and FaceTime don't work. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit 1: By "black screen" I mean successful system load and just before login screen my monitor lost signal. Looks like ports are stopped working. I'm using HDMI for monitor

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/wrong/too large.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug_20936.zip
    979.8 KB · Views: 127
Also I've managed to get iMessage/FaceTime working using this tutorial: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/
New dump file attached.

FakeID/IntelGFX=0xe39d8086 is wrong/invalid (injecting an invalid device-id is a great way to disable the graphics kexts).
Try with FakeID/IntelGFX=0x3e928086.

Don't forget you'll need the AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext that I created (use search to find it).
And you'll need current FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext.

FakeID/IntelGFX=0xe39d8086 is wrong/invalid (injecting an invalid device-id is a great way to disable the graphics kexts).

Don't forget you'll need the AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext that I created (use search to find it).
With this IntelGFX I'm getting "No signal" on monitor after system boots. Also I've found this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/h370-b360-and-h310-motherboards.249825/page-2#post-1732214 that fixing video output ports through modifying AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext, but I don't know how to try that at least and my motherboard is not ASRock, so ports may be different.

With this IntelGFX I'm getting "No signal" on monitor after system boots. Also I've found this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/h370-b360-and-h310-motherboards.249825/page-2#post-1732214 that fixing video output ports through modifying AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext, but I don't know how to try that at least and my motherboard is not ASRock, so ports may be different.

I'm with the same Problem as you, i have no signal after system boot, i'm 99% secure that this is a iGPU 3D aceleration problem...

I have the same Motherboard as you..

Acceleration works perfectly with 0x3e928086, but all video outputs are not working (I tested it through Screen Share)

Edit: I've added two debug files. One is with acceleration but no video output and second is with output but without acceleration

Attachments

• With_acceleration.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 170
  • With_signal.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Acceleration works perfectly with 0x3e928086, but all video outputs are not working (I tested it through Screen Share)

Issue of connectors not fully enabled...
Look around for the proper "4 displays" patch for 0x59120000.

Keep in mind you usually cannot boot with all displays connected/powered. Boot with only one then test additional by hotplug/turning them on.

Also, iMac18,2 probably not a good idea. Use iMac17,1 or iMac14,1 or iMac14,2.

Note also you installed the FakePCIID kexts incorrectly...
Look closely at your kextcache output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back