Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> I3 540, Intel H55 chipset, 4Gb ddr3, G210.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P6X58D-E
CPU
i7-930
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, my config is i3 540 socket 1156, motherboard h55, 4 gb ddr3
I have done all the steps to create the usb for high sierra for legacy bios with Clover. When I install it I get this error (I enclose the image), I continue creation and run the usb from the pc. The installation starts but stops on this screen (I enclose the image).
I also tried with the Unibeast procedure, I finish the installation but when I have to install Multibeast it tells me installation failed (I attach pictures)
Help.

Attachments

• IMG-9144.JPG
    IMG-9144.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 390
  • IMG-9145.JPG
    IMG-9145.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 351
  • IMG-9141.JPG
    IMG-9141.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 439
  • IMG-9142.JPG
    IMG-9142.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 389
  • config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

After days and numerous attempts I finally managed to install on my High Sierra configuration with Clover. Now I have a quirk and a problem: the strangeness is that to select the disk I have to use a ps2 port for the keyboard and there is no countdown. When I arrive in OSX naturally only USB.
The problem instead is the 1gb g210 graphics card that is not recognized only 3 mb and therefore not even the hdmi audio.
Please help me optimize everything I enclose config.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 308
I managed to get my hackintosh working perfectly. Fixed graphics drivers by installing web drivers and vodooHda for audio. There remains only this initial quirk for the choice of disk with ps2 port keyboard and not usb. I'll make a reason for it. If someone came up with an idea how to solve a thousand thanks.

Attachments

• desktop.png
    desktop.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
I have the same configuration. But I failed. Can you please tell me the procedure how you managed to run high sierra? Please provide me a link for guidance? And how to download high sierra without having a macbook. Please help me.

I have the same configuration and i really need help

If you have a tutorial that i can follow for that configuration it would help me a lot

Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back