GTX670 Windforce 3X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,
I need to setup a new computer for musical and casual gaming purposes. Ableton + Traktor Scratch, and TF2/LoL.
I'm a total noob in this hackintosh world... I have already tryed to hackintosh my Dell e6400 laptop, with no sucess... Thanks to my Intel iGPU -> no kexts for it.

I checked the recommended builds but the suggested mobos are out of my budget range.
I've found another one, much cheaper, and I need to know if it will fully work with Mavericks without being complicated as hell..

I have a ~200€ budget for CPU + Mobo + RAM.

So, i've found this cpu :
http://www.topachat.com/pages/detai...rubrique_est_wpr_puis_ref_est_in10072716.html
Intel i3-4340 with HD4600

And this mobo :
http://www.topachat.com/pages/detai...ue_est_w_cm_1150_puis_ref_est_in10075167.html
Asus H81M-K.

Do you think it will work correctly ?
Let me know if you have any suggestions, i really need advices, I don't want to do a mistake by buying anything not compatible with mavericks...

Thanks (and sorry for my reaaalllyyy poor english)

Hi,

I have the same motherboard but I have the i3-4130. The motherboard works but I was not able to get the audio to work because Multibeast won't let me install the driver for it. Everything else works fine though.

Hope this Helps :)
-Youloufy

Edit 1: I got audio to work by installing the ALC887 driver from an older version of Multibeast (6.2.2)

Hi,

I have the same motherboard but I have the i3-4130. The motherboard works but I was not able to get the audio to work because Multibeast won't let me install the driver for it. Everything else works fine though.

Hope this Helps :)
-Youloufy

Edit 1: I got audio to work by installing the ALC887 driver from an older version of Multibeast (6.2.2)

pls can you tell me the settings that you have made in bios??ai have the same motherboard but with i5 4460 cpu.and ai can instal at all hackintos

thx

I have the same motherboard but I have the i3-4130.

I am trying the same ASUS H81M-K motherboard with an USB created with El Capitan in it to install successfully to other motherboard (asrock H81), but with the asus MB the usb installer reset when the little apple logo bar goes a little bit more than 60% and i think my problen is in the BIOS setup... can you share what options disabled/enabled in your setup for the ASUS Motherboard? Thanks!

I am trying the same ASUS H81M-K motherboard with an USB created with El Capitan in it to install successfully to other motherboard (asrock H81), but with the asus MB the usb installer reset when the little apple logo bar goes a little bit more than 60% and i think my problen is in the BIOS setup... can you share what options disabled/enabled in your setup for the ASUS Motherboard? Thanks!

You are posting in an old thread and you have not supplied the rest of the information to respond to your problem... what version of macOS, what CPU and what GPU are you planning to use?

Good modding,
neil

You are posting in an old thread and you have not supplied the rest of the information to respond to your problem... what version of macOS, what CPU and what GPU are you planning to use?

Good modding,
neil

Thanks for your post Neil! and sorry for reactivate am old thread, i've just keep looking how to install successfully any version of macOS with these new components [
Now testing ASUS H81M-K, Pentium G3250, Nvidia 210,
El Capitan 10.11.6 or Sierra (just downloaded two weeks ago, don't know the version),
]

i just don't get the first window for install macOS do you have some suggestion or any thread to follow with this motherboard?

i did follow successfully this thread for my Asrock motherboard: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/asrock-h81m-vg4-and-el-capitan-10-11-5.194782/

but i still not getting the first screen for Install macOS in this ASUS rig... any suggestion?

Last edited:
Thanks for your post Neil! and sorry for reactivate am old thread, i've just keep looking how to install successfully any version of macOS with these new components [
Now testing ASUS H81M-K, Pentium G3260, Nvidia 210,
El Capitan 10.11.6 or Sierra (just downloaded two weeks ago, don't know the version),
]

i just don't get the first window for install macOS do you have some suggestion or any thread to follow with this motherboard?

i did follow successfully this thread for my Asrock motherboard: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/asrock-h81m-vg4-and-el-capitan-10-11-5.194782/

but i still not getting the first screen for Install macOS in this ASUS rig... any suggestion?

or can you tell how to modify the .plist file from here: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/4403-asus-h81m-k-and-other-dsdt-clover-files/ in order to work with my Pentium G3260?

I do not have experience with Pentium CPUs on OS X/macOS as these are generally unsupported in Apple OS. I suggest that you follow the current or recent past Buyers Guide and select from known working components.

I know how frustrating it can be to not have a good software installation experience.

Good modding,
neil

hii i am beginner install hackintosh.This is my problem can anyone can help me pls...

Attachments

• IMG20210531144531.jpg
    IMG20210531144531.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 59
hii i am hackintosh this is my problem can anyone can help me pls...

Hi there.

@Feartech, I was just typing ... :rolleyes:

It's that certificate date thing...........

Good question.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back