1. Android
Im thinking of turning my windows pc into a hackintosh

These are the specs

Intel i3-4170
Asus GTX 750 2Gb
Gigabyte GA-H81M-S2H

Would It work as a Hackintosh or will it not work

Thanks

Yes, it could work. Look for some guides in User Builds that are based on GA-H81M motherboards.

Ok everything is working well apart from the audio I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5 and when I use my usb headset and go into system preferences, sound it freezes my mouse. Another issue is when I use a 3.5mm headset instead and go into system preferences,sound it says no output device.

Please help me fix this

help me fix this
You'll need to post here https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/audio.14/ to get help with audio problems.

Before doing that, please fill out your hardware profile.
The Info should be viewable here:
finger-pointing-left copy.jpg

Ok everything is working well apart from the audio I'm on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.5 and when I use my usb headset and go into system preferences, sound it freezes my mouse. Another issue is when I use a 3.5mm headset instead and go into system preferences,sound it says no output device.

Please help me fix this

Did you select your audio kext in MultiBeast? ALC887/888b is yours.

Well then, one of these would be your final option

$_35.JPG

It will give you sound through USB, so no kexts needed. eBay have them.
Well I do use a razer Kraken usb headset however everytime I select it my mouse cursor freezes so I don't think that will work either

Well I do use a razer Kraken usb headset however everytime I select it my mouse cursor freezes so I don't think that will work either

You never know, it might work for you.

Have you tried changing USB ports? Did you select the 3rd Party USB 3.0 kext in MultiBeast?

EDIT: From my research, this is probably the more expensive option but will no doubt work. Creative Sound Blaster Audigy RX. If none of this helps, then I suggest you create a new thread as mentioned in post #4.

29-102-063-07.jpg

Last edited:

Please help me fix this
This is for buying advice only. You'll need to post in Audio to get help with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back