Contribute
Register

I will buy a LENOVO IDEAPAD G710 - is it Hackintosh- able?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all of you!
First of all I have to apology first because of my bad english skills I am from germany.

So I want to buy a Lenovo IDEAPAD G710 with this hardware:

-Intel Core i7 4702MQ 4x 2,20 GHz
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
-
NVIDIA Geforce 720M 2048Mb
- HDD 1000GB
- SSD 8GB

With this Hardware I can only find it on this GERMAN website. But this Hardware information above should be enough I guess:
[FONT=alternate_gothic_fs_no_3Rg]LENOVO IDEAPAD G710 59401779[/FONT]

Will this Laptop be hackintosh- able? I purchased OSX Mavericks and I hope I can install it!

Hey all of you!
First of all I have to apology first because of my bad english skills I am from germany.

So I want to buy a Lenovo IDEAPAD G710 with this hardware:

-Intel Core i7 4702MQ 4x 2,20 GHz
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
-
NVIDIA Geforce 720M 2048Mb
- HDD 1000GB
- SSD 8GB

With this Hardware I can only find it on this GERMAN website. But this Hardware information above should be enough I guess:
[FONT=alternate_gothic_fs_no_3Rg]LENOVO IDEAPAD G710 59401779[/FONT]

Will this Laptop be hackintosh- able? I purchased OSX Mavericks and I hope I can install it!

Looks like it has both HD4600 and the nvidia. You will use only the Intel integrated with OS X.

See here for more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Looks like it has both HD4600 and the nvidia. You will use only the Intel integrated with OS X.

See here for more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Well thank you! So you wouldn't use the Nvidia at all ? Just the HD4600 inside the cpu?

By the way: I want to dual boot windows and mac. Windows for some online Games, which do not need that great graphics but I have more then two windows of the MMORPGS open. Does this matter here?

:)

Well thank you! So you wouldn't use the Nvidia at all ? Just the HD4600 inside the cpu?

You can't use the nvidia. OS X does not support PC-style graphics switching.

By the way: I want to dual boot windows and mac. Windows for some online Games, which do not need that great graphics but I have more then two windows of the MMORPGS open. Does this matter here?

:)

I'm not a gamer, so can't really address your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back