Contribute
Register

I want to triple boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I want to ask if it's possible to triple boot Mac OS 10.11.6 and Windows 10 with Mac OS 10.6.8 at the moment I'm having Mac OS 10.11.6 and Windows 10. I'm thinking of adding Mac OS 10.6.8 (to use old apps ) as a third Operating System. Did anyone tried this? Any good results? if yes, will there be or will it cause trouble or problems with my Mac and Windows install? Should I change my bootloader? does it work with Clover?

Thanks guys, any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Rak101

Hi Everyone,

I want to ask if it's possible to triple boot Mac OS 10.11.6 and Windows 10 with Mac OS 10.6.8 at the moment I'm having Mac OS 10.11.6 and Windows 10. I'm thinking of adding Mac OS 10.6.8 (to use old apps ) as a third Operating System. Did anyone tried this? Any good results? if yes, will there be or will it cause trouble or problems with my Mac and Windows install? Should I change my bootloader? does it work with Clover?

Thanks guys, any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Rak101

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the forum rules. Without this information we cannot judge whether your system can run Snow Leopard or not.

Thanks for the answer.
I already found out on this forum that SkyLike processors (I have one) do not support Mac OSX 10.6.8.
My computer configuration
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X- UD5TH
INTEL Core i7-6700K
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 960 OC WINDFORCE 2X 4GB GDDR5

See the pinned guides at the beginning of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back