CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
Zotac GTX 680 4GB
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm a building a new system. But I'm not sure. I want my computer to be stable. I want to install OSX mountain Lion.

My Configration is

Motherboard : gigabyte ga-z68x-ud3-b3
Cpu : Intel Core i7 2600k
Ram : G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 Mhz 16GB
GPU : Asus Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
HDD : Team S3 120GB SSD

Did you think this system will be stable? The first time I will build my hackintosh.

Can you tell me the process step by step with pictures?

Sory my Bad English. I will waiting your help.
Note: My Pc operating system is windows 7. I don't have any osx operating system.

I'm a building a new system. But I'm not sure. I want my computer to be stable. I want to install OSX mountain Lion.

My Configuration is

Motherboard : gigabyte ga-z68x-ud3-b3
Cpu : Intel Core i7 2600k
Ram : G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 Mhz 16GB
GPU : Asus Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
HDD : Team S3 120GB SSD

Did you think this system will be stable? The first time I will build my hackintosh.

Can you tell me the process step by step with pictures?

Sorry my Bad English. I will waiting your help.
Note: My Pc operating system is windows 7. I don't have any osx operating system.

Hardware should be compatible. Do you already have Windows 7 installed on this computer?

Hardware should be compatible. Do you already have Windows 7 installed on this computer?

Right now installed windows 7. But i want to install osx. I don't have osx dvd or thumd drive.
How to installation is done. Thank you for help.

Right now installed windows 7. But i want to install osx. I don't have osx dvd or thumd drive.
How to installation is done. Thank you for help.

Just as I thought. You have a problem : To install Mac OSX on your system, you need to wipe out your Windows installation on the SSD (since you have only one hard disk), repartition your hard disk using the GUID Partition Table (GPT) and then install OSX.

And, you need access to a real Mac or a hacktinosh running Snow Leopard or higher, to download Mountain Lion (10.8) from the Mac App Store and make a UniBeast USB stick to install Mountain Lion. Or, since your system is compatible with Snow Leopard (10.6), you can start by installing Snow Leopard onto your system using a Snow Leopard retail DVD first, updating to Mac OSX 10.6.6 or above, and then (if you want) download Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store and upgrade.

We generally recommend installing Windows 7 and OSX on separate hard disks. In your case it is best for you to get a second hard disk and install OSX on that.

Just as I thought. You have a problem : To install Mac OSX on your system, you need to wipe out your Windows installation on the SSD (since you have only one hard disk), repartition your hard disk using the GUID Partition Table (GPT) and then install OSX.

And, you need access to a real Mac or a hacktinosh running Snow Leopard or higher, to download Mountain Lion (10.8) from the Mac App Store and make a UniBeast USB stick to install Mountain Lion. Or, since your system is compatible with Snow Leopard (10.6), you can start by installing Snow Leopard onto your system using a Snow Leopard retail DVD first, updating to Mac OSX 10.6.6 or above, and then (if you want) download Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store and upgrade.

We generally recommend installing Windows 7 and OSX on separate hard disks. In your case it is best for you to get a second hard disk and install OSX on that.

Which dsdt install for my motherboard?

You will need a DSDT from the tonymacx86 DSDT Database that matches your BIOS version. I recommend the F12 BIOS and the corresponding DSDT. Do not upgrade to the UEFI BIOS as it is still a beta version and is buggy.

The tonymacx86 DSDT Database is located in the Resource pull down menu at the top of this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back