Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've been experiencing something annoying when booting up that I used to intentionally enable in order to obtain full screen brightness, but don't know if I need it anymore. It's the blink screen option that the ProBook installer has where when you boot up it goes black and back on real fast. I'd rather not have it if I don't need it.

How can I disable it?

Hi, I've been experiencing something annoying when booting up that I used to intentionally enable in order to obtain full screen brightness, but don't know if I need it anymore. It's the blink screen option that the ProBook installer has where when you boot up it goes black and back on real fast. I'd rather not have it if I don't need it.

How can I disable it?

Why do you have blinkscreen still there? We eliminated blinkscreen from the Probook Installer long ago.

Removing blinkscreen covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...screen-using-patched-applebacklight-kext.html

Note timestamp: 01-04-2014, 05:21 PM (1.5 years ago).

I have no idea how I still have it. Maybe its cause I transfer all my data back on to the drive each time I re-install the OS. Maybe that's a file that gets transferred.

Automatic transfers are generally a mistake...

Would just doing the Terminal command to remove the blink screen plist file be all I need to do? Since I'm using Clover and the latest ProBook installer at time of OS installation?

Also, I don't have trouble with brightness, just the annoying blink screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back