Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I've been experiencing something annoying when booting up that I used to intentionally enable in order to obtain full screen brightness, but don't know if I need it anymore. It's the blink screen option that the ProBook installer has where when you boot up it goes black and back on real fast. I'd rather not have it if I don't need it.

How can I disable it?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I've been experiencing something annoying when booting up that I used to intentionally enable in order to obtain full screen brightness, but don't know if I need it anymore. It's the blink screen option that the ProBook installer has where when you boot up it goes black and back on real fast. I'd rather not have it if I don't need it.

How can I disable it?
Why do you have blinkscreen still there? We eliminated blinkscreen from the Probook Installer long ago.

Removing blinkscreen covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/121031-native-brightness-working-without-blinkscreen-using-patched-applebacklight-kext.html

Note timestamp: 01-04-2014, 05:21 PM (1.5 years ago).

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have no idea how I still have it. Maybe its cause I transfer all my data back on to the drive each time I re-install the OS. Maybe that's a file that gets transferred.
Automatic transfers are generally a mistake...

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K5
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Would just doing the Terminal command to remove the blink screen plist file be all I need to do? Since I'm using Clover and the latest ProBook installer at time of OS installation?

Also, I don't have trouble with brightness, just the annoying blink screen.