Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock B365m Pro4
CPU
i7 9700
Graphics
MSI GT 710 (NVIDIA)
Hello all,

Yesterday I started with my first Hackintosh build. As this is all new to my I spent the entire day yesterday figuring out what everything is and I am right now coming pretty close to the install screen. I get the message " ** In Memory Panic Stackshot Succeeded ** Bytes Traced 241872**" while trying to boot into the installer. See the picture for context.

Anyone knows what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 143
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 87
Hello all,

Yesterday I started with my first Hackintosh build. As this is all new to my I spent the entire day yesterday figuring out what everything is and I am right now coming pretty close to the install screen. I get the message " ** In Memory Panic Stackshot Succeeded ** Bytes Traced 241872**" while trying to boot into the installer. See the picture for context.

Anyone knows what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!
You need to have your hardware profile filled out as per rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up here)

also you want to disable your serial ports in your BIOS

There are no drivers for a GTX 1070 beyond High Sierra.

There are no drivers for a GTX 1070 beyond High Sierra.
I know. I don't have the 1070 in my system right now, not meaning to use it for Hackintosh, just the Intel HD graphics.

I know. I don't have the 1070 in my system right now, not meaning to use it for Hackintosh, just the Intel HD graphics.
So you just put it in your profile to mislead potential helpers ?

maybe Intel UHD Graphics 630?
I did put it there? Nevertheless, do you guys have any clue what this issue could be?
EDIT: I am an idiot, 630 is not the same as 360 xD

I did put it there? Nevertheless, do you guys have any clue what this issue could be?
EDIT: I am an idiot, 630 is not the same as 360 xD
now you have disabled your serial port, boot verbose and take a pic where it hangs and upload your zipped clover folder for someone to take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back