Contribute
Register

I NEED HELP WITH MY INSTALLATION ON I5-7400, PLEASEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Please, help me, I'm trying to do a hackintosh with a i5-7400, but when I open the installation menu (sierra), the screen stop at the apple screen and not show the loading bar. I don't know what this can be. So I guess this has something with my processor. Can somebody help me on this? (I'm sorry for something, that's not my first laguage, I'm learning yet)

Please, help me, I'm trying to do a hackintosh with a i5-7400, but when I open the installation menu (sierra), the screen stop at the apple screen and not show the loading bar. I don't know what this can be. So I guess this has something with my processor. Can somebody help me on this? (I'm sorry for something, that's not my first laguage, I'm learning yet)

KabyLake CPUs not native. Need FakeCPUID.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...cpus-200-series-motherboards-in-macos.219877/

@arycletor, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

To boot the frist time-> Clover Options - Binaries -
set the CPU ID (Fake ID ) to: 0x0506E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back