Motherboard
aorus
CPU
i5
Graphics
1080 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi guys, I' want to make a dual boot windows 10/big sur ssd for my laptop that has an i5 7200U as cpu, 8gb of ram an ssd and a radeon 530, precedently I've maked an hackintosh on this laptop with catalina but unfortunately the wifi module, the audio and the touchpad doesn't work and by gpus works only the igpu that is an intel hd graphics 620. I need your help because in these days I'm going to upgrade my laptop with other rams and a second hd by 1tb, so I think I can make this hackintosh, thank you in advice guys!

Hi guys, I' want to make a dual boot windows 10/big sur ssd for my laptop that has an i5 7200U as cpu, 8gb of ram an ssd and a radeon 530, precedently I've maked an hackintosh on this laptop with catalina but unfortunately the wifi module, the audio and the touchpad doesn't work and by gpus works only the igpu that is an intel hd graphics 620. I need your help because in these days I'm going to upgrade my laptop with other rams and a second hd by 1tb, so I think I can make this hackintosh, thank you in advice guys!
The Radeon GPU is never gonna work. Wifi depends on what model the wireless card is. Most Intel AC cards are now working with itlwm.kext. In most cases audio works with AppleALC.kext and by injecting a valid layout-id. The procedures for trackpad functionality depend on the type of the interface (PS/2 or I2C).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back