Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero Intel Z270
CPU
Intel Core i7 7700K 4x 4.20GHz
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody!
I need help. I ´ve got a Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero Intel Z270 board and I am trying to install High Sierra.
After the first reboot during the install process I got the screen (see attached files).
Can someone take a look on my config.plist and tell me what to do or create a new one?
My setup:
Mainboard
SSD
500 GB Samsung EVO
Processor
RAM
16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT grau DDR4-2400 DIMM CL16 Single

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 261
  • Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-05 um 19.59.23.JPG
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-05 um 19.59.23.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 207
Hi everybody!
I need help. I ´ve got a Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero Intel Z270 board and I am trying to install High Sierra.
After the first reboot during the install process I got the screen (see attached files).
Can someone take a look on my config.plist and tell me what to do or create a new one?
My setup:
Mainboard
SSD
500 GB Samsung EVO
Processor
RAM
16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT grau DDR4-2400 DIMM CL16 Single

• To help you, we need to understand the underlying cause.
  • To determine the cause , we need the following:
    • Your BIOS selection with regard to the Graphics .
    • Your CLOVER folder as a compressed file to see what your config.plist should be using within CLOVER's sub-folders and how they must be used. [config.plist is a set of instructions as to how it should use the kexts and special files within CLOVER for a flawless boot.]

I configured the BIOS same like in this video

I uploaded the whole EFI as a ZIP
Thank you for helping me!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 88
I configured the BIOS same like in this video

I uploaded the whole EFI as a ZIP
Thank you for helping me!

Thank you for the uploaded CLOVER
I don't check Videos on other sites while answering questions in this Forum.
I also prefer still images uploaded to Tonymac
I hope you have selected the right BIOS options.

Please note the Edited and annotated Screen shots I have uploaded for you.
  1. CLOVER/kexts/Other looks OK to me
  2. CLOVER/drivers64UEFI >looks OK to me
  3. config.plist views in CCV:
  • Boot Args: Consider placing [√]disablegfxfirmware if boot problem occurs later just at the time you should expect to get GUI screens
  • Devices: May add "Fake ID" to "Intel GFX": 59128086 ( if CLOVER fails to do that for you and you face a boot problem as above)
  • Graphics: Very important to check [√]Inject Intel and insert ig-platform-id 59120000
  • For your Intel Core i7 7700K, you need a FakeCPUID: 0x0506E3 in config.plist>Kernel and Kext Patches section . I think your immediate error could be from not having that.
See what happens with the above changes.
Good luck.
I shall check this thread in 12 hrs from now.​

Attachments

• 1. CLOVER_kexts_Other_OK.png
    1. CLOVER_kexts_Other_OK.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 3.config,plist_Boot_Arguments.png
    3.config,plist_Boot_Arguments.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 4.config.plist_Devices_in CCV.png
    4.config.plist_Devices_in CCV.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 5.config.plist_Graphics_CCV.png
    5.config.plist_Graphics_CCV.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 6. config.plist_Kernel andKext patches_in CCV.png
    6. config.plist_Kernel andKext patches_in CCV.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 234
Hey cmn699, I was just trying your changes (thank you for that), but nothing changed in the result.
Any other ideas?

@derausgroenloh, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@cmn699 do you have any idea?
  • I get ideas by looking at your Monitor screen of what you see to decide how I can answer your question. I have no access to see what you are seeing on your computer monitor.
  • I took a lot of time and effort to upload all those edited images and you just answered with
    but nothing changed in the result. Any other ideas?
Sorry, that's not the way a Forum troubleshoot should work. Unless you can make it appear that I can see your Monitor screen and your inputs with Keyboard and Mouse as you proceed with your installation, my eyes and brain have nothing to work with to answer any of your questions. This is really a basic thing many don't seem to understand or follow. I really want to help, but you have no desire to share proper information to this Forum. If you are wiling to do that I will answer your questions to help you.

There was a picture of my screen in my first post. Thats what I still see after reboot. What else do you need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back