Contribute
Register

I need help creating and booting MAC OS X USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pc default used to be win 8. But I put o a French win 7 DVD and opened cmd and did clean drive and create partition primary. Now I can click next to install but I get an error everytime. Even when I use my backup Dell restore dvds I keep getting stuck at 32%

My pc default used to be win 8. But I put o a French win 7 DVD and opened cmd and did clean drive and create partition primary. Now I can click next to install but I get an error everytime. Even when I use my backup Dell restore dvds I keep getting stuck at 32%

Your issue is between you and Dell. Off-topic here.

ALReady tried talking to them. Warrenty expired, and they said I should install windows on it but I have no disk or anything. All I can do is boot up Mac but no wifi. If you guys can help me get wifi on it, I could try to make a windows install USB on it

ALReady tried talking to them. Warrenty expired, and they said I should install windows on it but I have no disk or anything. All I can do is boot up Mac but no wifi. If you guys can help me get wifi on it, I could try to make a windows install USB on it

You can make a Windows install USB on another computer.

WiFi is covered in the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

You could also use Ethernet... (also covered in the FAQ).

Connect the "hack" via ethernet cable. Download the Windows 8/8.1/10 .iso file from Microsofts website and create a bootable USB stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back