Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
XHYJF Dell Inspiron 23 5348 AIO Motherboard s115X
CPU
Intel (R) Pentium(R) CPU G3240 @ 3.10 GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
I have dell inspiron 5348 here's the motherboard: XHYJF Dell Inspiron 23 5348 AIO Motherboard s115X And I want to create a boot usb. But I have Pentium cpu and everyone tells me I can't do it. I saw a tut and it was so confusing by creating a fake id and everything. Could you guys help me out? I have no experience what so ever but still want to do this. It's an all in one pc so it has integrated graphics like a laptop so thats why I chose Laptop support. Thanks in advance. And if it matters I have a 32gb flash drive

I have dell inspiron 5348 here's the motherboard: XHYJF Dell Inspiron 23 5348 AIO Motherboard s115X And I want to create a boot usb. But I have Pentium cpu and everyone tells me I can't do it. I saw a tut and it was so confusing by creating a fake id and everything. Could you guys help me out? I have no experience what so ever but still want to do this. It's an all in one pc so it has integrated graphics like a laptop so thats why I chose Laptop support. Thanks in advance. And if it matters I have a 32gb flash drive

Haswell Pentium graphics are not supported.

What about a fake cpu id and all that stuff?

What about a fake cpu id and all that stuff?

That will not help you with unsupported graphics device... You need a different laptop, or at least a different CPU... one with supported graphics.

HELP! I DID THR FAKE CPU AND BOOTED MAC AND INSTALLED IT BUT I PARTITIONED MY HARD DRIVE TO A SEPERATE ON WITH DISK UTILITY AND NOW WINDOWS WONT BOOT I KEEP GETTING ERROR 0x0000025

HELP! I DID THR FAKE CPU AND BOOTED MAC AND INSTALLED IT BUT I PARTITIONED MY HARD DRIVE TO A SEPERATE ON WITH DISK UTILITY AND NOW WINDOWS WONT BOOT I KEEP GETTING ERROR 0x0000025

If you repartitioned your drive with Windows on it in Disk Utility, Windows is gone. Partitioning a drive erases everything on it.

WHat can I do now?! Can I do the cmd thing and are all my personal files gone?

WHat can I do now?! Can I do the cmd thing and are all my personal files gone?
If you have re partitioned your drive, ie wiped it clean, then you have lost everything

Is there anything I can do? I need help asap. I have Windows recovery DVDs but when I try to restore I keep getting an error

Is there anything I can do? I need help asap. I have Windows recovery DVDs but when I try to restore I keep getting an error
what error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back