Contribute
Register

I mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Probook 4440s
CPU
i5 << need full model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have a Mavericks ProBook with Chameleon, and I just wanted migrate to clover. The thing is that followed the guide of just migrate from chameleon to clover and when I installed the HP Probook Installer Clover Edition the installation finished with a message. It was about the F4 key, and I don't know what can I do because now my HP stills on Chameleon but it just stay in the 'apple' screen. I made another usb and I press F4 but not works, it doesn't work.

Hi, I have a Mavericks ProBook with Chameleon, and I just wanted migrate to clover. The thing is that followed the guide of just migrate from chameleon to clover and when I installed the HP Probook Installer Clover Edition the installation finished with a message. It was about the F4 key, and I don't know what can I do because now my HP stills on Chameleon but it just stay in the 'apple' screen. I made another usb and I press F4 but not works, it doesn't work.

The pressing of F4 is to capture native ACPI files so the ProBook Installer CE can create patched DSDT/etc from them.

The pressing of F4 is to capture native ACPI files so the ProBook Installer CE can create patched DSDT/etc from them.

But, how can I get access to Mavericks again?

Create a CLOVER USB and boot.

I tried, but I can't. I can see the 'boot OS X from....' button. ):

Well, I tried and I failed so I ran Ubuntu cause in need some archives for my job. Anyway today I installed Ubuntu on my HP for then try to follow the nguyenmac's guide of Yosemite but when the screen turns 'gray' nothing happens. I try the step 2a and 2b but it's the same. ): What I'm doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back