CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I have a Mavericks ProBook with Chameleon, and I just wanted migrate to clover. The thing is that followed the guide of just migrate from chameleon to clover and when I installed the HP Probook Installer Clover Edition the installation finished with a message. It was about the F4 key, and I don't know what can I do because now my HP stills on Chameleon but it just stay in the 'apple' screen. I made another usb and I press F4 but not works, it doesn't work.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I have a Mavericks ProBook with Chameleon, and I just wanted migrate to clover. The thing is that followed the guide of just migrate from chameleon to clover and when I installed the HP Probook Installer Clover Edition the installation finished with a message. It was about the F4 key, and I don't know what can I do because now my HP stills on Chameleon but it just stay in the 'apple' screen. I made another usb and I press F4 but not works, it doesn't work.
The pressing of F4 is to capture native ACPI files so the ProBook Installer CE can create patched DSDT/etc from them.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4440s
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
The pressing of F4 is to capture native ACPI files so the ProBook Installer CE can create patched DSDT/etc from them.
But, how can I get access to Mavericks again?

Motherboard
HP Probook 4440s
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Create a CLOVER USB and boot.
I tried, but I can't. I can see the 'boot OS X from....' button. ):

Well, I tried and I failed so I ran Ubuntu cause in need some archives for my job. Anyway today I installed Ubuntu on my HP for then try to follow the nguyenmac's guide of Yosemite but when the screen turns 'gray' nothing happens. I try the step 2a and 2b but it's the same. ): What I'm doing wrong?