Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys i manged to run High Sierra on my MSI gl62 7rd:
Intel CPU Core i5 7300hq
GPU: IntelHD 630 1536mb
HDD: 1TB.
It will not be guide or asking about help. I just want write my review about installling and using hackintosh on this laptop.
Ok lests start. First after you create USB with High Sierra, for laptops with nvidia optimus you need SSDT-1 file whitch switching off nvidia card.(By the way i was think about maybe exist file whitch switching off intelHD and leave only nvidia LOL) After succesful installing OS X, first what i saw IntelHD show only 7mb, so i started search kexts and config.plist for my laptop and i found memory showed 1536mb but my graphics was still glitching and laptop was slow. So i start search configs for exact my graphics and i found fake id whitch working and i managed to start graphics and it was most hard part in installing hackintosh it took few days. Ethernet was working out of box bluetoth i manged start to with adding kexts, but WI FI, i have Intel WiFi whitch is not supported and rekomend dont even try to installl kexts whitch say that is intel wi fi they are not stable and you can just broke whole system.
But its working pretty well. Ok i hope admins will be not against but i will attach all my files which used and my config plist (LOOK IN EFI FOLDER)which working on MSI LAPTOP GL62M 7RD!

Attachments

• Для Хакинтоша.zip
    20.3 MB · Views: 282
Hi Andre! Thank you for your post. I'll be receiving the same laptop tomorrow and was searching some info on hackintoshing it. I am downloading your zip file right now and I am sure it will be very useful to me when I am on it. I hope I will understand what I shall do with it when the time comes! Is it just moving the files to a specific folder when I finish the installation?
As for the pros and cons, after a few days, what is your point of view? Is audio working? hdmi and audio through it? trackpad?
Thank you again for your time and generosity.
Esteban

Hi Andre! Thank you for your post. I'll be receiving the same laptop tomorrow and was searching some info on hackintoshing it. I am downloading your zip file right now and I am sure it will be very useful to me when I am on it. I hope I will understand what I shall do with it when the time comes! Is it just moving the files to a specific folder when I finish the installation?
As for the pros and cons, after a few days, what is your point of view? Is audio working? hdmi and audio through it? trackpad?
Esteban
Hi! Using OS X now about a month. Thing is that that i cant switch off, when i switching off PC its starting againg just like restarting i didnt find how to fix it, wi fi not wirking you need change WIFI adapter, when you will made clean install you will need external keyboard and mouse or you can add keyboard and touchpad kext into your USB so you will slip lot of troubles, and you will need add SSDT-1 to switch off Nvidia(optimus doesnt work in mac) and will not recommend to try install! But now i am using programs like logic pro, final cut, working with different texts, surfing in internet even updated to 10.13.4 without any issues. I installed also windows dual boot to play games and i have that feeling that windows is much became much slower after time i am using both OS!

Esteban
Actualy i will upload to you CLOVER folder so you will dont have any problems

Hi Andrej59,

ive just recently installed Mac OS X Sierra on my GL62M 7RD but seem to have a problem with my mouse and keyboard. they work for all of ten seconds then stop working. did you have the same problem and if so how did you solve it ?

kind regards
John

Hi Andrej59,

ive just recently installed Mac OS X Sierra on my GL62M 7RD but seem to have a problem with my mouse and keyboard. they work for all of ten seconds then stop working. did you have the same problem and if so how did you solve it ?

kind regards
John

How are the keyboard and mouse connected to the computer?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I wonder if someone knows this question what would I need to do to this clover build to be able to update to Mac OS X Mojave’s ?

I wonder if someone knows this question what would I need to do to this clover build to be able to update to Mac OS X Mojave’s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back