CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RTX 2080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is there anyone who help me out with installation step by step, I am usually really good with things like this, but I just cannot figure this out. All of my hardware is in my profile but the drive I will be installing to is a Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2

Any help will be much appreciated!

Is there anyone who help me out with installation step by step, I am usually really good with things like this, but I just cannot figure this out. All of my hardware is in my profile but the drive I will be installing to is a Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2

Any help will be much appreciated!

Your graphics card is not supported in MacOS (any version) due to lack of Nvidia drivers. Do you want to keep the card in?

Your graphics card is not supported in MacOS (any version) due to lack of Nvidia drivers. Do you want to keep the card in?

LOL, Step 1 -- Remove the incompatible RTX2080. Step 2 -- Insert an AMD/ATI Vega64 video card. Step 3...

Yes sorry I forgot to mention I have a 2nd card for this install. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit

I actually got the install to work a little, but something is still hanging me up. Looked like everything was going good but it just stayed stuck at a full bar. This was actually with the 2080 card, forgot to plug in the 710 to my monitor. Would that be the reason why it didn’t complete the install? Gonna try it again here in a minute.

Attachments

• 7536D0F6-4373-4842-A047-C5B402F291DD.jpeg
    7536D0F6-4373-4842-A047-C5B402F291DD.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 23
LOL, Step 1 -- Remove the incompatible RTX2080. Step 2 -- Insert an AMD/ATI Vega64 video card. Step 3...
so is Nvidia just completely incompatible whatsoever with Mojave? I guess I didn’t really understand. Maybe I’ll just do high Sierra?

so is Nvidia just completely incompatible whatsoever with Mojave? I guess I didn’t really understand. Maybe I’ll just do high Sierra?

Yes, but I don't think there is an Nvidia driver that supports the 2080. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back