Graphics
GTX 750
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have the problem with the installation of yosemite on my pc the kernel panic is this:

IMG_0586.jpg

Help me please!!!!

thx for all

ok thx , the new image is this:

IMG_0603.jpg

i boot my usb key with nothing flag command

try to boot with flags -x -v dart=0 nv_disable=1

ok thx , the new image is this:

View attachment 149000

i boot my usb key with nothing flag command

Sorry if this might seem a bit obtuse, but did you remember to include the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC.kext(s) in the /System/Library/Extensions folder? :)

but while creating the usb key of yosemite?

i have created the usb of yosemite with unibeast and and I included only the multibeast for yosemite....

but while creating the usb key of yosemite?

Yes. Both must be present during the creation of the USB key. Don't forget to avoid using UseKernelCache=Yes flag. And use -f flag during the first install after including them.

It might also be down to a SSDT.aml file, so make sure to remove that and try again.

i have created the usb of yosemite with unibeast and and I included only the multibeast for yosemite....

Sorry didn't see this reply before posting the previous one.

The necessary files are in the Unibeast drive. You can copy them from the terminal.
Boot into the installer and click on Utilities->Terminal
write command: diskutil list
to list all your drives and their names then to copy:
cp -r /Volumes/(name of your Unibeast drive)/Extra/Extensions/'NullCPUPowerManagement.kext' /Volumes/(name of your Mavericks disk)/System/Library/Extensions/

To navigate to your USB or your Installed disk use command : cd /Volumes/(drive name)
To show files in current directory use : ls -al

You can copy any kext you want this way.
Hope it helps

That should do it bro! Good luck! :)

2 files kext can enter them manually in the copy after the creation of the ISO Yosemite or should be done first ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back