Contribute
Register

I have an i7-9700k and 32 GB of RAM. What is a good MB buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GigaByte Z390 UD Rev 1.1
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I am looking for the most OOBE z390 or Z370 MB (if 9700k is compatible) to have the least issue on unibeast install? Preferably with wifi-Bluetooth, although I do I have a DW1820A wifi/bluetooth card still if needed. Even if I need to buy a PCIe x1 card/adaptor for it.

I know in the past, the Gigabyte boards have been the most compatible and easiest to setup. But which one? There are so many to choose from.

Thanks for any help.

I am looking for the most OOBE z390 or Z370 MB (if 9700k is compatible) to have the least issue on unibeast install? Preferably with wifi-Bluetooth, although I do I have a DW1820A wifi/bluetooth card still if needed. Even if I need to buy a PCIe x1 card/adaptor for it.

I know in the past, the Gigabyte boards have been the most compatible and easiest to setup. But which one? There are so many to choose from.

Thanks for any help.
My choice is the Gigabyte Designare and @CaseySJ's guide for the Z390 version.

Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming

Thanks for any help.
z370 could require a bios update for 9700k, stick with z390 for better overclocking/compatibility and onboard TB3. z390 Gigabyte Designare is a good choice and has an extensive guide and is well maintained. However, you will need PCI-E wifi and BT Fenvi HB1200M is one of the better no-nonsense cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back