CPU
Intel core i5 4570K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello guys I have a problems with clover "OS X Yosemite 10.10.2"

The first problem: The sound is not working i have tried to edit the configuration file, Devices> Audio, i choose "Detect" and restarted the computer and still the same, My audio codec is Realtek ALC887 so i typed 887 in the same parameter then restarted the computer and still the same not working.

The second problem: After i finished the installation of clover i restarted the computer to check the boot loader so it's working, I've started it to the second time it's working, And the third time a started it's stops at the loading screen so i wait it for 1 hour and still the same i restarted the computer and the same it's stops in the same screen. I've erased the hard drive and re-installed the OS X then i did the same thing and it's all the same.
Please help me guys and thank you for reading
Good bye

Motherboard
GA-P85-D3, v.F2, Chimera "Yosemite"
CPU
Intel core i5 4570K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Yes, and i read it carefully 2 times

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
Intel Core i7 2670QM
Graphics
HD3000 1080p
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello guys I have a problems with clover "OS X Yosemite 10.10.2"

The first problem: The sound is not working i have tried to edit the configuration file, Devices> Audio, i choose "Detect" and restarted the computer and still the same, My audio codec is Realtek ALC887 so i typed 887 in the same parameter then restarted the computer and still the same not working.

I personally reccomend you using Multibeast to install your Audio Codecs, there exists the ALC887 from what i know.

The second problem: After i finished the installation of clover i restarted the computer to check the boot loader so it's working, I've started it to the second time it's working, And the third time a started it's stops at the loading screen so i wait it for 1 hour and still the same i restarted the computer and the same it's stops in the same screen. I've erased the hard drive and re-installed the OS X then i did the same thing and it's all the same.

Boot with -v, read your kernel panic and bring results.

Status
Not open for further replies.