Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi this is my device
MSI B360 Mortar
CPU i5-8400
Ram 8Gb
GPU RX580 8GB

1606984446154.png

I have already prepared the EFI file and it works almost without any problems except for this problem that appears before the open-core take-off options. I want to get rid of it
This is the EFI folder I'm using

Attached file I also want to define a UHD 630 graphics card
I would like to install a RTX 3060TI graphics card after it comes to market
But when I want to run the Hack, I skip the card and directly recognize the UHD 630
if possible
For the time being, I would like to get rid of the problem that appears in the picture and thank me

Attachments

• MSIb360 Mortar i58400EFI.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Hi this is my device
MSI B360 Mortar
CPU i5-8400
Ram 8Gb
GPU RX580 8GB

View attachment 499603
I have already prepared the EFI file and it works almost without any problems except for this problem that appears before the open-core take-off options. I want to get rid of it
This is the EFI folder I'm using

Attached file I also want to define a UHD 630 graphics card
I would like to install a RTX 3060TI graphics card after it comes to market
But when I want to run the Hack, I skip the card and directly recognize the UHD 630
if possible
For the time being, I would like to get rid of the problem that appears in the picture and thank me
because your config.plist is missing entries etc go back to the guide you followed and recheck your settings

because your config.plist is missing entries etc go back to the guide you followed and recheck your settings
Unfortunately, I am a beginner in this field and am looking for someone who can help me

Unfortunately, I am a beginner in this field and am looking for someone who can help me
what guide did you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back