Rules!
specs-
core 2 duo T5800 @ 2.00ghz
intel mobile 965 express Chipset
dell wireless 1395 WLAN mini card
my issue-
I don't have a mac
[edit]
ihave snow-leopard but i dont have the dell1525 installer thing thats requierd and i dont know what to do as a substitute becasue this is the first time im doing this i want to use a usb because just no to a dvd

Last edited:
You can still buy the retail dvd of Snow Leopard on Ebay.com. Then you'd make an iBoot CD to boot from and install SL.

Don't buy the cheaper copies of this that have been burned to a blank DVD. It's technically illegal to sell those and often times they won't work. Buy one like the above that shows a pic of the DVD manufactured by Apple.

This post on Ebay shows close ups of how the OEM disc should look.

no not the soft ware i dont have a macbook like the hardware

no not the soft ware i dont have a macbook like the hardware
Don't need a Macbook you install Snow Leopard on your Dell Laptop .

lik i just install i dont need a boot loader ?
You need the iBoot CD. You need to make that yourself. The software you need to do that is here. https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/iboot-3-3-0.38/

Does your laptop have a CD burner inside it ? If so use that to make the CD. Then follow the directions to boot from that.
Unibeast USB installers were never used with Snow leopard. The iBoot CD is the only way to install that to your Dell. Unibeast was created for installing Lion and later versions of OS X.

You need the iBoot CD. You need to make that yourself. The software you need to do that is here. https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/iboot-3-3-0.38/

Does your laptop have a CD burner inside it ? If so use that to make the CD. Then follow the directions to boot from that.
Unibeast USB installers were never used with Snow leopard. The iBoot CD is the only way to install that to your Dell. Unibeast was created for installing Lion and later versions of OS X.
it dose have a dvd burner but i dont have any cds only usbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back