Contribute
Register

i have a core i5 4590 with gtx 750 ti gfx card will macos work with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
hp 18e7
CPU
core i5 4590
Graphics
nivida gtx 750ti 2gb
hello i have a core i5 4590 with gtx 750 ti gfx card will macos work with that?
its an hp prebuilt
hp prodesk 600 g1
core i5 4590
sk hynix 16gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
tp-link wireless pci e card
mobo is hp 18e7

hello i have a core i5 4590 with gtx 750 ti gfx card will macos work with that?
its an hp prebuilt
hp prodesk 600 g1
core i5 4590
sk hynix 16gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
tp-link wireless pci e card
mobo is hp 18e7
The GTX 750 Ti is not supported on MacOS Mojave / Catalina / Big Sur due to lack of Nvidia drivers.

If you want to keep the graphics card, the latest version of MacOS you can try on this system is MacOS High Sierra.

You may of course remove the graphics card and use CPU integrated graphics, and then the system should be compatible with Mojave and later.

The GTX 750 Ti is not supported on MacOS Mojave / Catalina / Big Sur due to lack of Nvidia drivers.

If you want to keep the graphics card, the latest version of MacOS you can try on this system is MacOS High Sierra.

You may of course remove the graphics card and use CPU integrated graphics, and then the system should be compatible with Mojave and later.
i am ok with using high sierra is there any guide i can follow that will work?

i also want to dual boot with an existing windows 10 i will install mac os on a diffrent drive is there a guide for that?

i also want to dual boot with an existing windows 10 i will install mac os on a diffrent drive is there a guide for that?
Yes, put each OS on it's own drive. Win10 must be installed for UEFI booting. If it isn't you'll want to change that.

Yes, put each OS on it's own drive. Win10 must be installed for UEFI booting. If it isn't you'll want to change that.

thankfully i have it as UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back