I had a problem with Multibeast 9.2

Discussion in 'MultiBeast Bug Reports' started by robrenierd, Aug 28, 2017.

  1. robrenierd

    robrenierd

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    Aug 28, 2017 at 10:45 PM #1
    robrenierd

    robrenierd

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3
    I was using Multibeast 9.2 to finish off a installation and afterwards my network was not working, I chose
    RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.1, I found this unusual as I had previously had this network interface work after choosing that driver. So I went back to using Multibeast 9.1 and I now have a working network interface. I dont know what has changed between 9.1 and 9.2 to cause this.
     
  2. MacMan

    MacMan Administrator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Messages:
    8,070
    Motherboard:
    GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming - F8 - UEFI
    CPU:
    i7-7700K
    Graphics:
    GTX 1070
    Mac:
    MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
    Classic Mac:
    Power Mac, PowerBook
    Mobile Phone:
    iOS
    Aug 28, 2017 at 11:10 PM #2
    MacMan

    MacMan Administrator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Messages:
    8,070
    Motherboard:
    GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming - F8 - UEFI
    CPU:
    i7-7700K
    Graphics:
    GTX 1070
    Mac:
    MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
    Classic Mac:
    Power Mac, PowerBook
    Mobile Phone:
    iOS
    Nothing changed.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice