Core i5-3317U
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
IMG_20140720_141729.jpgIMG_20140720_141901.jpg

ABOVe IS the PIC OF VErBOSE MODE BOOtiNG.....I CAPTURE THE IMAGE WHERE IT GET FREEZE
I have tried all boot flags but still i am unable to get to the installation step
I have tried my usb on a Pc its working fine but it stuck on my laptop at grey apple screen after booting

My LAPTOP IS............HP ENVY 4-1105tx
1.7 GHz Intel Core i5-3317U
Microprocessor Cache 3 MB L3 cache
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Video Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)

View attachment 99533View attachment 99534

ABOVe IS the PIC OF VErBOSE MODE BOOtiNG.....I CAPTURE THE IMAGE WHERE IT GET FREEZE
I have tried all boot flags but still i am unable to get to the installation step
I have tried my usb on a Pc its working fine but it stuck on my laptop at grey apple screen after booting

My LAPTOP IS............HP ENVY 4-1105tx
1.7 GHz Intel Core i5-3317U
Microprocessor Cache 3 MB L3 cache
Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Video Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Create your USB installer with Unibeast 4. Remember to choose Laptop Support.

You will need to patch the kernel for lapic... see:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-locked-msrs-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq.html

Alternative is to use KernelPatcher module from Chameleon or cpus=1 kernel flag (temporarily).

---

Also,

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

OK.....I have added information of my laptop details in signature
....You mean to say i have to enter CPUS=1 in boot mode ?
and how to patch kernel please explain me here
The link you gave is so lengthy I am unable to understand there !

I now entered " -v cpus=1 " in boot flags ..... I have reached to the installation screen but i am unable to use MY trackpad mouse and keyboard
TELL ME HOW TO USE MY MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ? its not working

OK.....I have added information of my laptop details in signature
....You mean to say i have to enter CPUS=1 in boot mode ?
and how to patch kernel please explain me here
The link you gave is so lengthy I am unable to understand there !

cpus=1

Most boot flags are case sensitive.

The best option is to use the KernelPatcher module from Chameleon.

- - - Updated - - -

I now entered " -v cpus=1 " in boot flags ..... I have reached to the installation screen but i am unable to use MY trackpad mouse and keyboard
TELL ME HOW TO USE MY MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ? its not working

Did you use "Laptop Support" when you created your USB installer with Unibeast?

If not, re-create it...

Or use a USB keyboard/mouse.

yes i created the usb by selecting LAPTOP SUPPORT!

i am successful to complete the Installation of Os X Mavericks after entering cpus=1 and also the keyboard and trackpad drivers with multibeast 6.2.2.
Now I am unable to boot windows without usb.....I have to plug in the usb for booting and also enter -x cpus=1 then it is loaded in safe mode.
Also the drivers of audio and wifi are not installed......and my funtion keys like for Brightness and sound and wifi on/off are also not working

i am successful to complete the Installation of Os X Mavericks after entering cpus=1 and also the keyboard and trackpad drivers with multibeast 6.2.2.
Now I am unable to boot windows without usb.....I have to plug in the usb for booting and also enter -x cpus=1 then it is loaded in safe mode.
Also the drivers of audio and wifi are not installed......and my funtion keys like for Brightness and sound and wifi on/off are also not working

Install KernelPatcher module from Chameleon to get rid of cpus=1.

Use IGPlatformID=01660003 to activate your HD4000 graphics.

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

WiFi: Depends on having compatible hardware. Use DPCIManager->PCI List to find out what you have. Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

When I open this link :https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
I receive this error on my webpage :Cannot connect to the real github.com

Also

I have installed KernelPatcher module from Chameleon but still I have to boot from usb and type boot flag -x cpus=1
The error which I get on black screen without booting from usb is below

boot0:GPT
boot0:test
boot0:GPT
boot0:error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back