2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey I'm very new with all this, in fact this is my first build. I have:
Mader Board: GA-Z170X
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0 GHz
GPU: Gigabite amd radeon hd 7950 3gb

(I haven't install the graphic card yet)

So the problem is that I get stock on the apple logo at installation, the bard doesn't move. I'm traying to install OS Sierra. What can I do? Please Help?

(Remember that I'm not very knowledgeable in this material, so please be patient)

@marcoixtus, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Hey I'm very new with all this, in fact this is my first build. I have:
Mader Board: GA-Z170X
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0 GHz
GPU: Gigabite amd radeon hd 7950 3gb

(I haven't install the graphic card yet)

So the problem is that I get stock on the apple logo at installation, the bard doesn't move. I'm traying to install OS Sierra. What can I do? Please Help?

(Remember that I'm not very knowledgeable in this material, so please be patient)
@marcoixtus, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and Graphics Card.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Attachments

• IMG_7598.JPG
    IMG_7598.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 126
I update my profile and upload the picture

Attachments

• IMG_7598.JPG
    IMG_7598.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 121
Is there anything else that I need to do??? Thanks for your help... I update my profile hope that work

Hey Thank you very much for your replay... I just have one question... and sorry for my ignorance, but what step that will be?

What is the exact model of your motherboard? You just put "GA-Z170X" but there are many Gigabyte Z170 motherboards that start with "GA-Z170X" in the name. Please update that first.

If you do not set those BIOS settings, the MacOS installer will simply refuse to boot, perhaps like what you are seeing.

To go into the BIOS, you should press the DEL key on your motherboard (may be repeatedly for the system to register the keypress) when the Gigabyte logo appears on the screen shortly after you start or restart the computer.

What is the exact model of your motherboard? You just put "GA-Z170X" but there are many Gigabyte Z170 motherboards that start with "GA-Z170X" in the name. Please update that first.

If you do not set those BIOS settings, the MacOS installer will simply refuse to boot, perhaps like what you are seeing.

To go into the BIOS, you should press the DEL key on your motherboard (may be repeatedly for the system to register the keypress) when the Gigabyte logo appears on the screen shortly after you start or restart the computer.

Ok I'm in the BIOS, on my profile I update my info is GA-Z170X-Gaming 3... does this help?

Ok I'm in the BIOS, on my profile I update my info is GA-Z170X-Gaming 3... does this help?

Can you give us a picture what you see when you enter the BIOS of your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back