Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock G41M-VS3 R2.0
CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Graphics
Ati Hd 2400 XT
Hi, mi question is what macos version support legacy bios to boot because i'm reading about this in some sites and tutorials on youtube and i'm very confused about that

There is possible. I have a non uefi motherboard (Asus P6T SE), & a few days a go I get install Catalina in my computer. It was easy that I thought, first step: you need install macos high sierra using flashdrive that created with unibeast. The version of Clover that comes in unibeast is 5107, it is more compatible for Mojave & Catalina. If you have a problem instaling Clover, copi EFI folder from created flashdrive. second step: When the installation finished, install clover & all drivers-kexts in high sierra using multibeast or that you need for all the devices. Third step: from app store dowload the mojave version of macos. In my case, I had´t any problems & the install was succesfull. I installed all the mojave updates. Finally, repeat the same step with catalina. All the devices ok without ketxs for mojave-catalina. I have catalina 10.15.7. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back