Graphics
Nvidia GForce GTX 465
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi estimates, I have a hp pavilion G4 intel core i3 second generation intel hd graphics 3000 8 Gb Ram and I installed Yosemite. It works wifi and audio, but among other things I can not make the graphics acceleration work properly. The resolution of the screen works but there is no interface fluidity or transparency in the dock or the toolbar. I have tried everything and I am thinking of installing the system again using clover, but I would like to know if there is any solution to not doing all the work again. I am a beginner.

Thanks greetings

Hi estimates, I have a hp pavilion G4 intel core i3 second generation intel hd graphics 3000 8 Gb Ram and I installed Yosemite. It works wifi and audio, but among other things I can not make the graphics acceleration work properly. The resolution of the screen works but there is no interface fluidity or transparency in the dock or the toolbar. I have tried everything and I am thinking of installing the system again using clover, but I would like to know if there is any solution to not doing all the work again. I am a beginner.

Thanks greetings

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I would like to thank this website for sharing your knowledge. Thanks to that I am enjoying a beautiful computer with Yosemite.
If something works I can respond that the solution to the graphics was given by the "Yosemite combo update". Once it finished, I rebooted the computer, everything worked and the graphics were finally accelerated.
I attached the photographs.

Thanx Rehabman

regards

uc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back