HP Envy 17
CPU
i7-2630QM/ HM67
Graphics
HD 3000 + HD 6800M, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, huston we've a problem....
I tried 2 or 3 kind of release... but no one see my ssd... unfortunately...the laptop bios... insydeH20 it seems that it cannot be changed.. the bios updated on bios uefi. it's an official update hp...
I'm looking for a solution....but...i'm in the dark.... help me please!!!
ask me any question if you need informations... thanks

Hi, huston we've a problem....
I tried 2 or 3 kind of release... but no one see my ssd... unfortunately...the laptop bios... insydeH20 it seems that it cannot be changed.. the bios updated on bios uefi. it's an official update hp...
I'm looking for a solution....but...i'm in the dark.... help me please!!!
ask me any question if you need informations... thanks
This is ground control....

have you tried popping in SATA-unsupported.kext in clover/kexts/other ?

how in the guide... the same on the pic... so... is possible a bios problem?... the laptop mount insydeH20 bios has been updated uefi - an official hp uptade - (infact I don't konw really if I must install clover like bios or uefi) and is blocked... i cannot change setting

Last edited:
how in the guide... the same on the pic... so... is possible a bios problem?... I insydeH20 bios update uefi (infact I don't konw really if install clover like bios or uefi) and is blocked... i cannot change setting
download the kext and place in clover/kexts/other

Attachments

• SATA-unsupported.kext.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 52
I just do it..but nothing... I tried to change hard disk...i mounted a hhd toshiba...but nothing too!

I just do it..but nothing... I tried to change hard disk...i mounted a hhd toshiba...but nothing too!
zip and upload your clover folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back