I changed my config.plist and the HACKINTOSH not WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H110M PRO-VD PLUS
CPU
i5-6500
Hi everyone,
My hackintosh is running macOS Sierra 10.12.6... I have important stuff on it. because macOS recognize my computer as iMac 14,2 it is to old for the night shift (its a new thing that makes the screen yellow as on the iPhone). I wanted this so badly, so I changed in the config.plist from iMac 14,2 to iMac 16,2... because this iMac model should be compatible with the night shift, and then it didn't boot up It just show me "no signal" on the screen.. like there's nothing connected.
I would love to get help.. it is important and I am stupid for doing this
Thanks all

Hi everyone,
My hackintosh is running macOS Sierra 10.12.6... I have important stuff on it. because macOS recognize my computer as iMac 14,2 it is to old for the night shift (its a new thing that makes the screen yellow as on the iPhone). I wanted this so badly, so I changed in the config.plist from iMac 14,2 to iMac 16,2... because this iMac model should be compatible with the night shift, and then it didn't boot up It just show me "no signal" on the screen.. like there's nothing connected.
I would love to get help.. it is important and I am stupid for doing this
Thanks all

Try booting in Safe mode with verbose logging turned on so you can see where it's failing; at the Clover screen, hit the down arrow until you get to "Options", then go to "Boot args" and hit Enter. Add at the end of the line "-v -S" (without the quotes) and hit Enter. Then go to "Return" and hit Enter. Now use the up arrow to go back to the icon for your normal system boot and hit Enter. It should boot into Safe Mode, where you can mount your EFI partition and change the system definition back to what it was. If not, post a screen shot of where it hangs on the verbose boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back