I Can't Run Photoshop and Low FPS Cs:GO

Motherboard
ASUS H81M-K
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
R7 240
Hi.

First my English is not very well, sorry about that.
Secondly, i didn't want to make garbage article so i did open it for two problems that im trying to solve.

My System;

* Board: ASUS H81M-K
* Graphics: AMD R7 240 - primary graphics that im using also have one onboard with intel i7 but i dont use it.
* Sound: ALC887
* Ram: 8GB
* Ethernet: RTL8168G/8111G
* Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4790

1. I Can't Run Adobe Photoshop!

I did try 2-3 versions of Photoshop with trial, like cs6, cs5 etc. It jumps few times in dock and PC freezes, i can't use my mac until i restart. It's not like that with Adobe Illustration, its only happens when i try to use photoshop. I don't know maybe happens with AE or Premier.
I did try it on Sierra and also in High Sierra, it jumps more in Sierra
default_smile.png

2. I Can't Get More FPS on Cs:GO

I'm not using my MAC for gaming but sometimes, when im bored i just want to play cs.Go but it gives me 40- FPS with fullLow settings. When i was on Windows i get more then 170FPS with low settings but on Hackintosh its getting lower and lower.

notes: Yes i did make a Success install, i can see 4GB Graphics card in system information. But i don't know what else i should do. If there is something more i should give about my computers information i can give. Help me please.

Motherboard
Acer Spin 5
CPU
I5 7200u
Graphics
hd620
I have a GTX960 2Gb ram and I can't play to CS:GO, I lose many fps, this isn't fluid, It happens you also, don't you?

Motherboard
ASUS H81M-K
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
R7 240
I have a GTX960 2Gb ram and I can't play to CS:GO, I lose many fps, this isn't fluid, It happens you also, don't you?
Yeah, i get almost 150-170 FPS on windows but on hackintosh it down to 40 fps...

Motherboard
Gigabyte
CPU
i3
Graphics
GTX 1050
I also had GTx960 2Gb ram, but it’s good that I changed it because I couldn’t play CSGO. Counter-Strike 1.6 is the first online game I have played in my life. I remember how my older brother was teaching me how to play it. The passion just grew with years, and now I play CSGO on a daily basis. I also make money from CSGO by selling and trading skins on trading sites. I’d like to also recommend the best trading website I know https://globalcsgo.com/trading-sites for those who are facing issues that I had. They have a really low commission and a fantastic variety of CSGO goods.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Aurus
CPU
Graphics
RX-580
Weird is the least I can say. I mean, counter-strike global offensive doesn't require an insane system or graphics card. I think there was something wrong with your computer or with the game. I also experienced FPS loss back in the day, but it was after some stupid updates of the game itself. Honestly, I haven't played this game for like one year, or maybe even more. If I start playing it again, I will need a csgo ranks guide as I forgot the positions and how they are placed. However, I keep watching cs:go tournaments.

Last edited: