Contribute
Register

I can't open and edit the config.plist file by both Clover configurator and Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,

1) what made you choose those boot-arguments?

2) was Windows 7 already on your laptop before you installed macOS?

3) have you disabled the AMD GPU in some way?

:)
1. I did it follow an intrustion on internet that suitable with my hardware
2. I'm completely earse all windows partition.
3. My AMD gpu was broken and now i'm just use vga on board so that I've disable AMD gpu.
Thanks for your reply!

1. I did it follow an intrustion on internet that suitable with my hardware
2. I'm completely earse all windows partition.
3. My AMD gpu was broken and now i'm just use vga on board so that I've disable AMD gpu.
Thanks for your reply!

Okay,

1) no need for 2x slide=0, no need for kext-dev-mode, - no_compat_check depends on the system definition you are using.

2) if you erased Windows why does Windows 7 show in your Clover menu in the first picture in post #8 ?

3) As long as the AMD is disabled in your BiOS. :thumbup:

Okay,

1) no need for 2x slide=0, no need for kext-dev-mode, - no_compat_check depends on the system definition you are using.

2) if you erased Windows why does Windows 7 show in your Clover menu in the first picture in post #8 ?

3) As long as the AMD is disabled in your BiOS. :thumbup:
Thank you. I'll re-edit it. I've eased the disk by Disk Utility but the keyboard was not recognized, I can rename it. More over It's is a partition of the second HDD on caddybay. Do I need to change that HDD to the main socket

Thank you. I'll re-edit it. I've eased the disk by Disk Utility but the keyboard was not recognized, I can rename it
if your keyboard is not working then you need to add VoodooPS2Controller.kext

or plug in a usb keyboard

or follow the guide in my signature

After runing sometime, my Mac was freezed, showing that error and back to the login screen. How to fix it?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back