Contribute
Register

I can not install the OS on my laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Thank you very much! You know if there are any videos that explain how to install it?
not sure but the guide is well written and easy to follow

not sure but the guide is well written and easy to follow
I've done it but I can't do it. It shows 2 error codes. IMG_0297.jpg
This is one of those. The second is:
Service exited with abnormal code: 1.
What can I do?

I've done. But I've installed some drivers with multibeast, including also the bootloader, and now I can't reach the os, the loading session go in loop, without reaching the os.Please help me
I can reach the os only using the bootloader in the USB that I used to install the os on my laptop.

I've done. But I've installed some drivers with multibeast, including also the bootloader, and now I can't reach the os, the loading session go in loop, without reaching the os.Please help me
I can reach the os only using the bootloader in the USB that I used to install the os on my laptop.

We don't use Multibeast with laptops.
Refer to the guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I can't understand how I can install clover in my ssd, to boot the OS without using the USB I used to create the OS.
as per guide, download clover and then install to hard drive, then copy your config.plist, kexts etc over
from the guide:

For Clover UEFI, run the Clover Installer package:
- if using MBR, select the target of the install to "CLOVER EFI" using "Change Install Location"
- if using GPT, select the target of the install to "install_osx" using "Change Install Location"
- select "Customize" (the default is a legacy install -- we need to change it)
- check "Install for UEFI booting only", "Install Clover in the ESP" will automatically select
- check "BGM" from Themes (the config.plist files I provide use this theme)
- check "OsxAptioFixDrv-64" or "AptioMemoryFix.efi" from Drivers64UEFI
- most systems will work without DataHubDxe-64.efi, but some may require it

For Clover legacy, run the Clover Installer package:
- select the target of the install to "CLOVER EFI" using "Change Install Location"
- select "Customize" (we need to change some of the default options)
- "Install for UEFI booting only" will be unchecked
- "Install Clover in the ESP" will be unchecked
- in "Bootloader", check "Install boot0af in MBR" ("Install boot0ss in MBR" for HDD install if dual-boot Windows)
- "CloverEFI" should be checked

Installing to the HDD/SSD after installation is very similar to installing to the USB. Refer back to this section when you get to that stage.

Notes on HDD install:
- you might want "EmuVariableUefi-64.efi", but it would depend on whether native NVRAM works for you (most Skylake hardware has non-functional native NVRAM with OS X/macOS)
- select "Install RC scripts on target volume" and/or "Install all RC scripts on all other boot volumes", but not for USB
- selecting "Install Clover Preference Pane" is optional
- there are also some "Optional RC Scripts" you might want to read about
- if you're installing Clover legacy, check "Install Clover in the ESP"

as per guide, download clover and then install to hard drive, then copy your config.plist, kexts etc over
from the guide:

For Clover UEFI, run the Clover Installer package:
- if using MBR, select the target of the install to "CLOVER EFI" using "Change Install Location"
- if using GPT, select the target of the install to "install_osx" using "Change Install Location"
- select "Customize" (the default is a legacy install -- we need to change it)
- check "Install for UEFI booting only", "Install Clover in the ESP" will automatically select
- check "OsxAptioFixDrv-64" or "AptioMemoryFix.efi" from Drivers64UEFI
- most systems will work without DataHubDxe-64.efi, but some may require it

For Clover legacy, run the Clover Installer package:
- select the target of the install to "CLOVER EFI" using "Change Install Location"
- select "Customize" (we need to change some of the default options)
- "Install for UEFI booting only" will be unchecked
- "Install Clover in the ESP" will be unchecked
- in "Bootloader", check "Install boot0af in MBR" ("Install boot0ss in MBR" for HDD install if dual-boot Windows)
- "CloverEFI" should be checked

Installing to the HDD/SSD after installation is very similar to installing to the USB. Refer back to this section when you get to that stage.

Notes on HDD install:
- you might want "EmuVariableUefi-64.efi", but it would depend on whether native NVRAM works for you (most Skylake hardware has non-functional native NVRAM with OS X/macOS)
- select "Install RC scripts on target volume" and/or "Install all RC scripts on all other boot volumes", but not for USB
- selecting "Install Clover Preference Pane" is optional
- there are also some "Optional RC Scripts" you might want to read about
- if you're installing Clover legacy, check "Install Clover in the ESP"
Ok, to install Clover on the SSD I've to select the disk where I've installed the OS, and after I've to do the same selection I've done on the USB?

Ok, to install Clover on the SSD I've to select the disk where I've installed the OS, and after I've to do the same selection I've done on the USB?
sounds about right :) but please read the guide about notes on hdd/sdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back