Contribute
Register

I can not install mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO FRIEND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS THAT I'M TELLING YOU A PHOTO OF MY GRAPHIC CARD
  1. Asus GT 640 has Kepler Architecture and is SUPPORTED in macOSMOjave.
  2. Please Edit your Profile and change the Graphics card with Brand name and EXACT label to reduce confusion and wrong troubleshoot.

• Asus Nvidia GT 640 DOES NOT NEED any config.plist editing .
  • All reference to Nvidia in config.plist_Boot, Devices, Graphics to be removed as it is Natively supported.

• In the image I uploaded earlier disregard the Red arrow along FakeSMC.kext;
  • you need FakeSMC.kext it is Essential kext but should be the latest along with WhateverGreen+Lilu+AppleALC+ USBInjectAll+XHCIunsupported.
  • With the above editing and Proper BIOS, your macOSMojave UEFI USB Installer should boot OK in Verbose Mode.

I ALREADY DID IT FRIEND AND NOW THAT I HAVE TO DO

ESQUE NOT TO CONFIGURE THE CLOVER AND BIOS NOT TO BE CONFIGURED IT WELL IF YOU COULD HELP ME

friend forgives for the inconvenience but to remove the video card to make the photo I fell down and I was broken now I have the integrated is an intel UHD GRAPHICS 630

friend forgives for the inconvenience but to remove the video card to make the photo I fell down and I was broken now I have the integrated is an intel UHD GRAPHICS 630
You dropped your Nvidia GT 640 and broke it?? OH NO !

For your Intel HD Graphics 630 for initial installation, you can use in config.plist _Devices Fake ID Intel GFX =0x12345678 and in Graphics [√]InjectIntel

You have to make BIOS to use PCIE Graphics as Initial Display; NOT your IGFX.
Boot in Verbose and upload any problem boot screen photo.

ESQUE NOT TO CONFIGURE THE CLOVER AND BIOS NOT TO BE CONFIGURED IT WELL IF YOU COULD HELP ME
I am sorry, I cannot understand what you are asking me?
I don't have MSI Board to know how its BIOS menu are set to tell you how to configure them.
If you upload screen shots , I may be able to help.

To help you with your CLOVER, you have to upload the CLOVER from your USB disk as a zipped file.

The Bulleted steps to upload zipped CLOVER from USB can be found here-> #4

NOW I DO IT AND SEND YOU PHOTOS

the screen appears the same as in the first one I sent you
and I send you some captures of the BIOS

the screen appears the same as in the first one I sent you
and I send you some captures of the BIOS
View attachment 385196View attachment 385197View attachment 385198View attachment 385199

Your Boot Option #1 must be your UEFI USB Installer disk NOT Hard disk.
All other options ( 2 to 13) must be Right Clicked and DISABLED during installation.

You have not Uploaded BIOS options for Integrated Graphics Configuration and your USB Controllers.

Your original CLOVER lacked needed kexts in CLOVER/kexts/Other. and you have not uploaded the edited CLOVER.

please help me I do not know how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back