Contribute
Register

I can not install mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello and put the files you told me but it does not work so if you could make me a video of how you do it because I miss it and I would thank you very much

What I have done is open the clover mount the folder efi and paste the files that you told me not to lose if it will be like that

What I have done is open the clover mount the folder efi and paste the files that you told me not to lose if it will be like that
  • Your uploaded Verbose image is from Graphics issues.
  • I don't believe your Nvidia GTX 640 is supported in macOSMojave; it is supported in MacOSHighSierra with Nvidia Web driver.
  • You have to remove the Nvidia from its PCIE slot after making Changes in the BIOS to use Integrated Intel HD .
  • Your EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other has a lot of unwanted kexts and missing needed kexts.
(See uploaded edited screen shot)
  1. Your config.plist will need editing after making BIOS and CLOVER/kexts changes

Attachments

• EFI:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    EFI:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 89
I removed the NVIDIA and left the integrated intel

What about the kexts you could do it for me or pass me the ones I need and tell me what I have to erase

What about the kexts you could do it for me or pass me the ones I need and tell me what I have to erase
Th image shows the kexts to be removed as Red Arrow out and kexts to be downloaded and pasted as Green arrows into Other folder

hi friend forgives but I've noticed now the video card is a GT 640
is not gtx is the same

I recommend the MacOS High Sierra if it is easier to install because I do not understand much about these issues

I don't believe your Nvidia GTX 640 is supported in macOSMojave; it is supported in MacOSHighSierra with Nvidia Web driver.
Kepler chip GT 640 is natively supported.

HELLO FRIEND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS THAT I'M TELLING YOU A PHOTO OF MY GRAPHIC CARD

Attachments

• 20190205_181907.jpg
    20190205_181907.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
  • 20190205_181927.jpg
    20190205_181927.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back