Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock z77 Pro4 P1.20 UEFI
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5.3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2048MB
Hi guys, I'm new to this.
A few years ago I made a Hckintosh and now I want to update it to the latest version.
I follow the steps in the guide 10.13. installation. and I'm hanging here....
upload_2018-3-9_13-37-7.png

I have looked for solutions, both in the unibeast fault guide and in already open threads without finding a solution.
As described in this solution for unibeast, my question is, where do I find all copies of "Install OS X xxxxxxx.app" of all mounted volumes to delete them? and how do you download a complete and clean copy of the Mac App Store?

upload_2018-3-9_13-39-17.png

Regarding the latter, I say that when I downloaded the macOS X High Sierra installer, I downloaded a file that only weighs 19.5MB ...
upload_2018-3-9_13-44-58.png

En algunos intentos, he iniciado el instalador descargado, no se si esto puede ser el problema.

En algunos intentos, he iniciado el instalador descargado, no se si esto puede ser el problema.
The Rules said:
All posts must be made in English. Any and all posts in other languages will be deleted

UniBeast 8 Troubleshooting Notes said:
8. If your "Install macOS High Sierra.app" is less then 5 GB, then it's the partial installer and will not work with UniBeast.

Delete - Empty the Trash - Download again.

8. If your "Install macOS High Sierra.app" is less then 5 GB, then it's the partial installer and will not work with UniBeast.
If you always get a small installer,you can try these:
1) `sudo softwareupdate --clear-catalog` in terminator
2) find updates apple store,update it,then reboot
I always get small installer,then I get a full installer by above.
Have a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back