Graphics
MSI Gtx770 4GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. LC
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi to everyone, i'm from spain and you are going to realize that my English is really bad, so I apologize for this.

i'm thinking about to buy a laptop for run Mavericks, but i'm between two options. This two options are:

-HP 250 G2 Intel Core i5-3230M/4GB/500GB/15.6"/ intel hd4000

OR

-Asus X552LAV-SX370H intel Core i5-4210U/4GB/500GB/15,6"/ intel hd4400

the first one i think would work for the information of this post (http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/137718-panic-issues-hackintosh.html)
but the second one i think would work by the specifications, but i don't have proof of it.

Any help is apreciated so thank you so much in advance.

Your best bet is to read this first, http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Laptops in general, are normally difficult to get right. There have been some laptops that have worked nearly perfect like the HP Probook 4530s. I used to have one. Got a Macbook pro later.. :)

If there is no build description for any of your candidates I would really hesitate or ... As there is a return policy on goods bought via the internet... You could buy a laptop, stick in a new or old ssd or hdd, so take out the original, then try to get it to work.
If not, swop the old hdd back in and return it....

It's not ethical but... If it's the law....

Thank you so much!
I've readed that post you say about 12 times, and is for that for what I think the asus model would work. I like more the asus, but i would like go to safe.

Thank you so much!
I've readed that post you say about 12 times, and is for that for what I think the asus model would work. I like more the asus, but i would like go to safe.
The HD4400 GPU in the Asus is not supported in OS X.

The HD4400 GPU in the Asus is not supported in OS X.
Thank you!! :)
Why are people that have their gpu's working? with string injection?
A last thing, I want buy a laptop, but i'm not looking for some that need to be easy.
Is not need a laptop that install be only enter disk of mac and install. If I have to configure the system isn't a problem.
Thank's a lot!

People! Finally I have bougt the hp Laptop.
Now I'm trying to extract and patch the DSDT but it gives me 2 errors, when I click on fix button it doesn't do anything.
Another question, how I know what patches is needed to apply?

Thanks a lot!

People! Finally I have bougt the hp Laptop.
Now I'm trying to extract and patch the DSDT but it gives me 2 errors, when I click on fix button it doesn't do anything.
Another question, how I know what patches is needed to apply?

Thanks a lot!

If you have purchased it and need help with it then post in the Laptop forum, not the Buying Advice forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back