Asus GTX 560 (non ti !)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey, I have listed a lots of threads here and i am still not able to reach install screen with my setup.

HW build:
Intel i5 2500k
Asus P8Z68-v GEN3
Asus GTX 560 (non ti !)
Corsair Vegeance LD 8GB (2x 4Gb)
Intel SSD 320 - 120Gb
WD Black 1TB
WD Green 2TB

Bios: [url]http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asus/z68/[/URL]

Anyone have some tips?

I have already tried:

GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1/0 Mode=1600x1200x32 (from Video info)
IGPEnabler=No

Some errors from verbose:

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist

SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fallback to old SMC

Hey, I have listed a lots of threads here and i am still not able to reach install screen with my setup.

HW build:
Intel i5 2500k
Asus P8Z68-v GEN3
Asus GTX 560 (non ti !)
Corsair Vegeance LD 8GB (2x 4Gb)
Intel SSD 320 - 120Gb
WD Black 1TB
WD Green 2TB

Bios: [url]http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asus/z68/[/URL]

Anyone have some tips?

I have already tried:

GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1/0 Mode=1600x1200x32 (from Video info)
IGPEnabler=No

try PCIRootUID=0 (or 1) GraphicEnabler=Yes npci=0x3000

boot verbose mode and check where you stop

I was able to reach gray display with working mouse (probably install screen) with my or.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist from ML. But I am not able to see install screen. I am also try npci=0x3000 with same smbios.plist and CHameleon.Boot but no luck, just kernel panic

View attachment org.chameleon.Boot.plist
View attachment smbios.plist

When you see the white/grey screen and your mouse, just wait a minute. on my main machine it took 30 seconds, on my oldie but goldie fun machine it took nearly 2 minutes for the language selection to appear...

Thanks! Now i have installed OS on my disk, but I am not able to boot without -x parametr what should i do?

And after install multibeast 6 I am not able to boot too, (I am trying boot MAC OSX hdd from USB bootloader no luck)

IF i copy org.chameleon on smbios to installed OS X i am able to boot with -x, so still have same problem

now i remember that i am using 5,1 mac pro smbios so i deleted the kext from Extensions and start testing bootflags with default org.chameleon.plist

-v => default no luck, blank screen
-v GE=Yes -> blank screen
-v GE=No -> blank screen
-v GE=Yes PCIRootUID=0 -> blank screen
-v GE=Yes PCIRootUID=1 -> blank screen

some suggestion?
-v -x with default org.chameleon also no luck :( with my old org.chameleon -v -x safe mode works

now i remember that i am using 5,1 mac pro smbios so i deleted the kext from Extensions and start testing bootflags with default org.chameleon.plist

-v => default no luck, blank screen
-v GE=Yes -> blank screen
-v GE=No -> blank screen
-v GE=Yes PCIRootUID=0 -> blank screen
-v GE=Yes PCIRootUID=1 -> blank screen

some suggestion?
-v -x with default org.chameleon also no luck :( with my old org.chameleon -v -x safe mode works
I

I think you setup your system ok now. if no
your MB selection is false and that may make your system not boot. download the user manual of your board from Asus site and take a not about the sons. ethernet ....e,tc then select the driver only you want. before doing the installation patch your bios with p jalam directions and make a DSDT with MacIASL directs are in forum search it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back