Contribute
Register

I am new to the Hackintosh world, but I am exited and ready to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite R945
CPU
i5-3210m @ 2.5 GHz
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Alright everyone, I have a Toshiba Satellite R945 with an i5-3210m @2.50GHz, 6GB of memory and I will be putting a new 250GB Samsung SSD. What multibeast drivers will I need? And is my laptop even compatibility?

Thanks to everyone that helps me out in advance!

Alright everyone, I have a Toshiba Satellite R945 with an i5-3210m @2.50GHz, 6GB of memory and I will be putting a new 250GB Samsung SSD. What multibeast drivers will I need? And is my laptop even compatibility?

Thanks to everyone that helps me out in advance!

Read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

To answer your question... you will not know until you get further into the process and have detailed information on your hardware.

Like what? Like what kind of drivers would be needed by in multibeast?

Like what? Like what kind of drivers would be needed by in multibeast?

You won't know without more details on your hardware.

For most laptops, you will go outside of Multibeast to get everything working as well as it can. DSDT/SSDT patches play a large role as well as kexts that are not in Multibeast.

Ok I guess I will just have to wing it, and I am sure that if I have any problems I can get help here.

Thanks again

Ok I guess I will just have to wing it, and I am sure that if I have any problems I can get help here.

Thanks again

That is probably best. You'll learn as you go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back