Contribute
Register

I am new to hackintosh and want to install it on my old pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I understand!

Thanks a bunch!

I don't know anything about Pro Tools or how it works... But I always like my OS on the fastest drive possible.
Hey man,
May I ask another question please?
I read in your thread 3 this issue - (Also, SATA0 is disabled if an NVMe SSD is installed in the M2P connector.).
The question is, will I get to install two SSDs M2 in this new hackintosh?

Thanks!

Hey man,
May I ask another question please?
I read in your thread 3 this issue - (Also, SATA0 is disabled if an NVMe SSD is installed in the M2P connector.).
The question is, will I get to install two SSDs M2 in this new hackintosh?

Thanks!

Yes. I have two NVMe SSDs in my build.

Yes. I have two NVMe SSDs in my build.
Hi,

Could you help me again please?
I'm buying my video card, a PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 580 AXRX 8GB 3-DH"DV2"/OC. Is it much different of the AXRX 3DH/OC? Would you know if will be some incompatibility?

Thanks in advanced!

Hi,

Could you help me again please?
I'm buying my video card, a PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 580 AXRX 8GB 3-DH"DV2"/OC. Is it much different of the AXRX 3DH/OC? Would you know if will be some incompatibility?

Thanks in advanced!

I don't know which 580s you are looking at, but an RX 580 is an RX 580. The differences will be in the cooler design and the factory overclocks.

I have never seen anyone report incompatibilities with PowerColor RX 580s.

I don't know which 580s you are looking at, but an RX 580 is an RX 580. The differences will be in the cooler design and the factory overclocks.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Pastrychef,

Could you advice me please?
I work with audio and not need of an advanced video card.
To build my new hackintosh, the video card AMD Radeon RX 570 4gb would be much different or incompatible than an AMD radeon RX 580 8GB?

Thanks!

Hi Pastrychef,

Could you advice me please?
I work with audio and not need of an advanced video card.
To build my new hackintosh, the video card AMD Radeon RX 570 4gb would be much different or incompatible than an AMD radeon RX 580 8GB?

Thanks!

RX 570 should be fine. Just double check in the graphics sub-forum if the specific card you choose has any issues.

RX 570 should be fine. Just double check in the graphics sub-forum if the specific card you choose has any issues.
Ok I'll do that!
I'm grateful for all you have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back