Contribute
Register

Hydro H115i Pro RGB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Also XhciPortLimit should be set to False in config.plist

You may need to link it manually, unless the OC configurator/editor you use does it for you.
I use ProperTree and do an "OC Clean Snapshot" to sync all my files in my OC folder.

Your new USBPorts.kext should show up in Kernel/Add in your config.plist
Thanks!
Do I also need to add generated `.aml` and `.dsl` files?

I set relevant port to "Internal" in Hackintool, then clicked on "Export", added the generated Kext in OC/Kexts, updating the config.plist to add this Kext to the config.plist using OpenCore Configurator Kernel/Add but it doesn't works.
After a reboot, the Hydro still wakes the computer up.
In addition, I don't see my generated Kext under the "Extensions" tab in Hackintool (but this is probably normal since it's a homemade Kext).
What did I make wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Do I also need to add generated `.aml` and `.dsl` files?
Not necessary. Only use the generated USBPorts.kext
I set relevant port to "Internal" in Hackintool, then clicked on "Export", added the generated Kext in OC/Kexts, updating the config.plist to add this Kext to the config.plist using OpenCore Configurator Kernel/Add but it doesn't works.
After a reboot, the Hydro still wakes the computer up.
What I did was to (-) minus the port from my configuration in Hackintool, before exporting. Setting it as internal, technically means that it is still part of your configuration, which you don't want. When you exclude(delete) you're telling the os to "ignore" the port. Give it a try and see.
In addition, I don't see my generated Kext under the "Extensions" tab in Hackintool (but this is probably normal since it's a homemade Kext).
That's right!

Good luck!

Not necessary. Only use the generated USBPorts.kext

What I did was to (-) minus the port from my configuration in Hackintool, before exporting. Setting it as internal, technically means that it is still part of your configuration, which you don't want. When you exclude(delete) you're telling the os to "ignore" the port. Give it a try and see.

That's right!

Good luck!
Thanks a lot!
By removing the port (-), it works (ie it don't wake from sleep immediately because of the Hydro)...
... but this port is no longer usable in macOS, and that's not what I want.
I still want to be able to use that USB port in macOS, but just disable the wake from sleep on that port.
Because this port allows me to interact with the Hydro and my additional Bluetooth card is also linked to that port (which explains why my computer wakes from sleep when I turn on my Bluetooth headphones...).
How can I achieve that?
Thanks!

Thanks a lot!
By removing the port (-), it works (ie it don't wake from sleep immediately because of the Hydro)...
Ok, good. That's what it's supposed to do.
... but this port is no longer usable in macOS, and that's not what I want.
I still want to be able to use that USB port in macOS, but just disable the wake from sleep on that port.
Because this port allows me to interact with the Hydro
Just to clarify, are you currently able to interact with the Hydro in MacOS? with an app?
and my additional Bluetooth card is also linked to that port (which explains why my computer wakes from sleep when I turn on my Bluetooth headphones...).
How can I achieve that?
Thanks!
That's going to be a tricky one. I'm out of ideas. I hope someone else chimes in with a solution.
Good lucky

Just to clarify, are you currently able to interact with the Hydro in MacOS? with an app?
Apparently we can with this tool!
That's going to be a tricky one. I'm out of ideas. I hope someone else chimes in with a solution.
Good lucky
Thanks anyway, I'll stay as is for now.
If somebody has any idea, feel free to share :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back