CPU
I7-6700HQ
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 970M 6GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
First of all I want to thank you to shilohh for providing fix for after-boot-black-screen here #1 and to pikealpha for the famous Sierra skylake glitch here #2 and finally to Rehabman for providing superhuman level help for those who lost count how many try-fail restart cycles they had like me. :cry: Duygulanmamak elde değil yaw.

DP and HDMI is working as expected. All my files are here #3

Last edited:
You have to have a DSDT to use the HDMI tool correct? What did you use to generate yours if you don't mind me asking.

Hey there, I'm curious, which step got the Display Port working for you on the 970?
I did nothing specific for DP to work. I followed these steps.
1- Installed Sierra by using Vanilla method.
2- Used the clover patches in the link and the web driver.
My laptop is (Monster T5 v4.3) another clevo rebrand. Making DP working depends device to device even if you have same brand and same production line. Like I couldn't get my "Bison cam pro" working even my fiend has the exact same laptop and the webcam but the webcam working in his laptop out of the box. You gotta need to hunt down DP via DSDT SSDT patched I think.

You have to have a DSDT to use the HDMI tool correct? What did you use to generate yours if you don't mind me asking.
No I did not generate or use DSDT by hand because I'm not having any problems, but probably will for my webcam"Bison Cam Pro" usb hub porting.

No I did not generate or use DSDT by hand because I'm not having any problems, but probably will for my webcam"Bison Cam Pro" usb hub porting.

Interesting. Maybe I'm missing something then? I get an error whenever I try and run the HDMI audio script. Says I don't have DSDT or SSDT. Do you have SSDT? Also, I'm not entirely clear on what I need to do with Piker's Skylake glitch edits. What do I do to enact those if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Interesting. Maybe I'm missing something then? I get an error whenever I try and run the HDMI audio script. Says I don't have DSDT or SSDT. Do you have SSDT? Also, I'm not entirely clear on what I need to do with Piker's Skylake glitch edits.What do I do to enact those if you don't mind me asking?

1- There is no statement in that script which says anything about DSDT or SSDT.

2- Sykylake glitch patch is a .plist file to apply do this: open your "config.plist" and "SkylakeGlitchFix.plist" side by side using Xcode or your plist editor(you can use any text editor but this is faster and error prone) and copy paste the properties thats it.
3- According to your profile info you have "i7-3632QM" + " Radeon™ HD 7670M" so I can't help you with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back