UHD620
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I tried to get my CPU i7-7700k temp on hwsensors. I tried to install fakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext in L/E or S/L/E, I got kernel panic after I installed them(not rebooting), neither two places worked for me.
I got my cpusensors.kext from https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek/downloads/, I use the latest one.

Is it possible to get temps for kabylake on Sierra?

I downloaded the HWSensors.6.25.1426, it suppose to support Kaby lake, but I tried install from the package, but installation fail. I then use kextbeast to install the kext files to S/L/E/FakeSMC/content, and reboot, no KP but no sensor reader either. Don't know what I can do next.

I downloaded the HWSensors.6.25.1426, it suppose to support Kaby lake, but I tried install from the package, but installation fail. I then use kextbeast to install the kext files to S/L/E/FakeSMC/content, and reboot, no KP but no sensor reader either. Don't know what I can do next.

According to your profile you have Skylake hardware not Kaby Lake.

I forgot to change it. I had a i7 7700K

Did you find a way to make it work ? I am having the same problem installed the newest version, no Kernel Panic but i don't get any readings at all. Thanks.

I installed all the Kexts from HWSensors_6.25.1426 including FakeSMC if i reboot after Apple Logo the computer reboots again,
if i enabled verbose it boots normally to OS and it also shows the reading can someone help?
Thanks.

I installed all the Kexts from HWSensors_6.25.1426 including FakeSMC if i reboot after Apple Logo the computer reboots again,
if i enabled verbose it boots normally to OS and it also shows the reading can someone help?
Thanks.

Maybe this post helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back