CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I recently upgraded my graphics card to a Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 56 Pulse 8GB and also updated to the Mojave 10.14.6. It works fine in general but I can't get any sensor readings from it. I have the following installed kexts:
AppleALC.kext
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext
FakeSMC.kext
Lilu.kext
NoVPAJpeg.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
HWMonitor constantly reports a temperature value of 127 which seems to be invalid. How can I get proper sensor readings? Is it possible to get more sensors like fan speed or other temperature sensors? Also I have more than 2 fans but only 2 fans are being displayed. I used to see all 4 fans (in High Sierra) but that is gone now.
Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 17.56.15.png

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
I have the same issue.
You should go to insanelymac site and check out Slice’s HWMonitor kexts and use his combination. I tested last year and it went from 120 - 37 degrees. If you are getting a reading of 137 C feel the backplate “carefully” of the card it will burn your fingers if it’s really that hot. It should only be warm at idle. This will confirm that the reading is incorrect.

Motherboard
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac
You should go to insanelymac site and check out Slice’s HWMonitor kexts and use his combination. I tested last year and it went from 120 - 37 degrees. If you are getting a reading of 137 C feel the backplate “carefully” of the card it will burn your fingers if it’s really that hot. It should only be warm at idle. This will confirm that the reading is incorrect.
That worked. Thank you.
Here's a link to Slice's download, in case anyone is interested. (Read the readme file)

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
That worked. Thank you.
Here's a link to Slice's download, in case anyone is interested. (Read the readme file)
Nice, Slice is awesome he makes many things possible in the world of Hackintosh!