Graphics
MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I get this message "HWMonitor is trying to install new helper tool" 2 times every time I wake my computer. I have to enter my password and then it happens again the next time I wake the computer. And the next time and the next time....

This is on a newly installed 10.9.2 and I installed HWMonitor from Multibeast 6.2.1

Any idea how to fix this?

I get this message "HWMonitor is trying to install new helper tool" 2 times every time I wake my computer. I have to enter my password and then it happens again the next time I wake the computer. And the next time and the next time....

This is on a newly installed 10.9.2 and I installed HWMonitor from Multibeast 6.2.1

Same problem

UPDATE:there is a new update that fixes this issue, YAY

I had the same problem.

did a restart, installed the update from HWMonitor, and now all is good.

Hi, same problem here.
It's some settings you've changed in that require a helper tool. annoying if you don't remember which ones.

remove /Users/yourusernamehere/Library/Application Support/HWMonitor either by going to the finder and pressing Apple-shift-G and pasting in /Users/yourusernamehere/Library/Application Support/ and dragging it to the trash or in the terminal:

rm -rf /Users/yourusernamehere/Library/Application Support/HWMonitor

Should do the trick ;)

I have the same problem.. I just tried to change the fan speeds.. And this happened.. I am still with El Capitan.. No update to Sierra :(

Same problem here... Sierra. Had no problems with El Capitan.

here the same with Sierra ... i have solved with the tab "OFF" in "fan speed" ...there are 5 fans but only 1 is working. With the tab on OFF it runs with no messages @ startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back